IGNORED

Dear WATMM, been a while

Guest skytree

Guest skytree

Happy All Hallow's Evening, dear twid knobblers. Used to spend a good bit of time here and moderate the new releases subforum - glad to see lots of familiar faces still about. ('ello there Atop, Chen, et al! And Joyrex, I extend a resolved and amicable handshake to thee.)

Mostly stopping by out of sheer nostalgia and drawing down Facebook time-flushing, but also due to the output of some rather fine tunes in our department as of late. So, seems like as good a time as any to ask, how've you been doing WATMM? I've missed you.

If you remember our jolly ol' text-based adventures of yore (trolling adventures count too I suppose), I'd love hear what's new, either in textual or musical, or, at the risk of my browser and eyeballs, pictorial form.

Also, since it's almost Halloween, anyone seen Yee-Yee? Think I saw him whiz past my window last night around 4:15 AM clutching a rotten mop and screaming something about a 12-pack of pampers while chain smoking. Laughed a bit to myself and muttered, "classic Yee-Yee" to my cats, then realized they were asleep and began to wonder if his seeming-obsession with absorbent materials really was that classic after all.

Guest skytree

Cheers guys. Been living off of music for the past four years, pretty much since I left here. Been a rather insane adventure - just stopped touring for a bit to teach Ableton and such here in NYC. Much calmer. More time for cats. And WATMM. Somewhat full circle but with less Wisconsin.

skytreeeeeeeeeeee, etc. heh. already sort of said hello in the other thread, welcome back. facebook is terrible. spose if you use it to get people to gigs and whatever, it has it's uses.

Guest skytree

skytreeeeeeeeeeee, etc. heh. already sort of said hello in the other thread, welcome back. facebook is terrible. spose if you use it to get people to gigs and whatever, it has it's uses.

Thanks man. Pretty much spot on there. Deleted my personal account as it was just getting too intense. Just kept the music page up and running for business and such as you mentioned. Ironically it's actually trending better now that I don't quite give a fuck about it or post much. So it goes.

Duuude, you're back! Welcome! I never stopped missing you! Thanks for the great music!

Aww cheers. Feels quite nice gotta say. Maybe I'll start up a thread to give away codes to my new album like I did on Twoism. Seems that might be a good move.

Good to see you here again! I'm formerly Asymmetrical Head. I started a little cassette label called Bonding Tapes which I just launched last week with a compilation release. I've been following you on your social networks here and there. Post More Crystals! Love the Crystalized Bismuth you posted on instagram this am! :)

Guest skytree

Nice to have you back, I enjoyed your presence, your music and your beard.

Thanks man. Beard is still here, just with a few tidbits of grey and older leftovers.

sup :catrecline:

My that's a sultry emoji.

Good to see you here again! I'm formerly Asymmetrical Head. I started a little cassette label called Bonding Tapes which I just launched last week with a compilation release. I've been following you on your social networks here and there. Post More Crystals! Love the Crystalized Bismuth you posted on instagram this am! :)

Oh word! Hey man. :) Missed you too. Just posted that bismuth in the photo thread and may add to that from time to time. Wanna start collecting new specimens soon - the want list is getting somewhat ridiculous. Congrats on the comp and label - site looks rather classy must say.

Guest skytree

:catbed:

This wizardry is precisely the sort of madness I'd expect from effectively time-traveling 5 years into WATMM's future. Thank you.

I have absolutely no idea who you are but you seem really, really awesome. Welcome back, if that's the case! :D

Well likewise, but thanks! And does anyone ever really know anyone else, truly? :doge: <-- Please add a monocle in your mind.

anyone have yee-yee ms paints? those were real, right, not just something i imagined?

I had them knocking around somewhere but believe that might have been 3 computers ago. Is Beak still hereabouts?

Guest skytree

And the wolf will lay down with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

Science.

Guest skytree

hey skytree

Oh whoa! Hey man. How's business?

wtf, I'm not going to believe that's Centurix until he makes a Young Ones reference.

If it says "fishing" in the interest list, I think we can trust. Takes a low man indeed to lie about an interest in fishing, so we're 95% there. Btw hey Tec!

hey skypetree

Yo. I will accept Skybush or Beardtree as well.

*hi-five*

Aww hey Nate miss ya bud. How's the philosophizing and wise-bearding? Still in Chicago?

Archived