IGNORED

Remote Viewing or Universal Mind

Phlexunger

I do have a city that I frequently visit in my dreams, and it isn't anywhere I've been in real life. It's sort of a mishmash of various European cities and eerily similar to this city

trehin_450.jpg

chronicled by autistic savant Gilles Trehin.

I don't consider it remote viewing though, but it feels like it's *something*.

I do have a city that I frequently visit in my dreams, and it isn't anywhere I've been in real life. It's sort of a mishmash of various European cities and eerily similar to this city

trehin_450.jpg

Looks like machinedrum art

CS504398-01A-BIG.jpg

trehin_450.jpg

It's the Master Dream

trehin_450.jpg

That looks similar or like a zoomed out view of this place I visited in a dream that was like an old eurpoean square

maybe nothern Italian maybe Dutch that had this record store at the far end of the square that went downstairs. So it was like this old looking city but beneath this very modern record store

weather its real

Sure is, just wishing it was a little less chilly. Thankfully Spring is on the way!

Yeay lets make fun of spelling

some of us are mis educated due to being products of the environment and results of the 1970s and 80s NYC Public school system

not to mention too lazy sometimes to use spell check

I rather admire the copy editor profession though

so thank you

I am remote viewing you right now and I see you using spell check and counting on your fingers :)

You may want to chill out a little my dear, was absolutely no malice meant was just being a churlish monkey.

I was just kidding .......sorry

maybe I have a little under educated chip on my shoulder

its not your fault though

blame the snot bags I have to deal with in media everyday

their spell checking and grammar policing whilst not knowing a damn thing about music art life and culture

drives me mad and sometimes spills over

It was funny after all

I have a friend who believed in remote viewing and said he was able to do it. He lent me a book on how to do it. I read the first few chapters and deemed it to be complete pseudobabble bullshit.

We were also supposed to test his powers out with a photo in an envelope where only one person knew what the photo was and had no contact with the remote viewer. But we didn't end up doing it unfortunately.

One of the key aspects in remote viewing, he said, was not to try to picture something too specific. Which is handy when you draw a rectangle along with a spiral circle and a blobby thing so that you can associate these drawings to any number of objects, large or small and then call yourself a remote viewer.

Archived