IGNORED

Change.org petition to make april 14th national Aphex day

andihow

Fuck u. dont you realise what wil happen if the greater public hers about the aphex twins??? he'l becom mor ppular and be acepted as the norm.

I came here to post the exact same sentiment. But I'm serious :dry:

Wut? I don't see nout wrong with Richard and Warp getting more monies. It obviously wouldn't affect his music either. He's always made the music HE wants to make. If he was writing/producing to meet expectations, he wouldn't have dropped an album like Drukqs after Windowlicker.

Wut? I don't see nout wrong with Richard and Warp getting more monies. It obviously wouldn't affect his music either. He's always made the music HE wants to make. If he was writing/producing to meet expectations, he wouldn't have dropped an album like Drukqs after Windowlicker.

:cisfor:

I wasn't specifically referring to National Aphex Day (we all know that's never gonna happen) but the general idea of Aphex rapidly gaining mainstream popularity. If the next album happens to spawn a highly successful single, or if the Glee lot decide they want to cover Throatie thus bringing Richard into the limelight, it's only going to be a positive thing.

You've got to remember that he was doing stuff like Drukqs, Analord series and The Tuss AFTER his peak of commercial success, so it clearly didn't affect his music in a bad way.

Archived