IGNORED

Boston Show Meat Up

BobDobalina

Alright, burgahs, done, wicked, see y'all soundclowns there. 7 sounds good, reckon the technos won't prolly start til 9ish although hopefully they'll have set times posted.

Also I've only met 2* other watmmers IRL and am new to the group thing. Will be wearing my hipster-dad blue Le Coq zip hoodie and kinda look like Sean.

* 1 doesn't really count b/c it was in amsterdam, so gone on spacecake that my lips turned into couch cushions and made total tits of myself in dude's wine shop, lol

Why am I the only one excited about the whole orgy aspect of this?

An Autechre burger orgy is almost too dank for actual real life.

You guys have room for someone who registered here like forever ago but barely posts? I'd be down to meat up.

btw, a word on parking: I happen to know for a fact that you can park at the nearby Shaw's parking lot and it's totally cool. If I'm not parking there, I'll park somewhere on or off of Babcock st right when you get into Brookline. Those spots are unmetered and and no permit is needed.

great meeting y'all who I didn't know from WATMM before, sorry if I fucked up the shoutouts for the pic in the other thread. I'm bad with names!

Archived