IGNORED

Did he only ever use the GX-1 on one (released) track?

atypic

GX-1 Solo is an amazing track, and an amazing feat of engineering. But it'd be quite an expensive acquisition just to use it once. But I vaguely recall him selling it since then?

i like your avatar Pizza, but you've went pretty lazy with the square. I think anyone with eyes has seen the little shortcut you've taken there. Dr Oetker does a square, can you put that in? You'll have the crust and the toppings will be more in proportion.

iirc, rich updated his soundcloud with a shout-out to Yamaha asking if anyone can mend/reprogram his GX1. so he's buggered it up or smth.

• 2 months later...

I remember reading in those Panflet's posts how he was using the GX-1's internal rhythm machine to route its trigger outs to filter cutoff and keyboard note on/off — which is basically the description of "GX1 Solo", where you can indeed hear the snare and hi-hat triggering the filter modulation/notes.

Archived