IGNORED

Heinrich Schwarzer - Zähler, Figur, Puls 0​-​2

Nil

Listening to the whole album for the first time (digitals just got released today, waiting for the MD to show in my mailbox) and it's tremendously enjoyable to say the least. It's as cleverly written as the best computer msuic, sharp and all... yet with unusual playfulness and warmth to it. Awesome !

27 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

That's a bit reductionist isn't it

Maybe, but it’s what they do! Let’s reduce all possibilities of unknown and just copy someone else. And let’s reduce creativity to learned and perfected techniques of others so much that could be sold as a work of those others. I still think that this guy must be somewhat talented but its talent is wasted on works like this. 

i know im alone in this opinion but I don’t care anymore

Edited by xox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I see you changed your reaction from "laughing" to "thanks". Rightfully so because nothing of this is any funny. It's just sad. Your behaviour 

Hey, i was talking to stickfigger! 
I didn’t think you’ll understand anyway, so pls just go to sleep ? 

...i mean knowing that you’re one the least intelligent watmmer, sorry but true

1 hour ago, xox said:

Maybe, but it’s what they do! Let’s reduce all possibilities of unknown and just copy someone else. And let’s reduce creativity to learned and perfected techniques of others so much that could be sold as a work of those others. I still think that this guy must be somewhat talented but its talent is wasted on works like this. 

i agree in part. just breezed through most but listened to a few of the whole pieces, seemed more sketches than fully formed ideas. the more formed tracks were very lovely tho! but the rest at least on first touch just seemed meh

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dingformung said:

No offence, but you are the most inbred off all, obviously, so maybe your idiocy has to do with your degenerated genetics.

I see that you fancy eugenics but I understand that given your everything, especially your inferiority. My genetics are superb! My iq is astronomical, im a very handsome and sexy man and very very healthy. Im also very creative and original in anything i do and my cock is massive, Native Instruments level. 
But you can be jelly as much as you want, dork! 

24 minutes ago, Nil said:

Eh, what if we were talking about the Nth AFX/AE/SP/BOC copycat ? :emotawesomepm9:

100% agreed! much rather discuss something interesting even if i’m not terribly into it rather than any of that bullshit.

27 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Did anyone get the MD?

I did ! Soon in my mailbox hopefully :)

8 minutes ago, auxien said:

100% agreed! much rather discuss something interesting even if i’m not terribly into it rather than any of that bullshit.

Exactly !

Edited by Nil
typo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Confirming that there's no FM synthesis on this at all apparently (lol) ... Calum had the same thoughts as me tho so I don't feel like a complete goose with my masterclass comment 

mostly variants of additive synthesis, innit

20 hours ago, xox said:

You're not alone (what's with dramatism), i don't get the opposition, your opinion is pretty reasonable. The threadstarter (Nil) mentioned Gabor Lazar and Second Woman which were both heavily Mark Fell/SND-borrowing in a lot of their stuff (Lazar went another direction since). I wouldn't say this is a copycat release as it has enough deviations, i think the two Figur tracks (2, 4) give the wrong impression

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1