IGNORED

Arpanet - Inertial Frame / Wireless Internet Reissue

d-a-m-o

Great news, Record Makers is repressing the two albums.

Wireless Internet is pretty special to me because I discover Gerald Donald with this album (but never owned the LP so I was waiting for this one !)

This will never get old :

https://bleep.com/release/15454-arpanet-inertial-frame

https://bleep.com/release/13774-arpanet-wireless-internet

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Record Makers is reissuing Arpanet's Wireless Internet and Inertial Frame albums, both on 2xLP vinyl; pre-orders open at Bleep (see previous links) as well as Deejay.de, most probably other places as well. With second hand copies of Wireless Internet going for 80 €/$ 95 and Inertial Frame for 60 €/$ 70 this is a welcome repress.

Snagged Wireless Internet but vacillating on Inertial Frame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We made the same post with the exact same track, yours has the id 101637, mine has had 101638. Great minds think alike, but this time you win - so mine got merged to your thread. Congratulations!

Edited by dcom
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

14 hours ago, dcom said:

Also available from Bandcamp, but I would ask first where they will ship from.

Bandcamp (which is run by Record Makers although the location is Detroit, Michigan) orders will ship from France, so if you're in the EU, check it out - although for both 2xLPs I'm getting shipping 19 € to Finland (so I'm getting them with my order from elsewhere) - YMMV.

1 hour ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Can someone recommend a place with cheap shipping to the US?

This is all of the Drexciya stuff that Forced Exposure has, but I don’t see the reissues on their store

https://www.forcedexposure.com/SearchResult.html?SearchType=Basic&Type=artist&Key=Drexciya

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 8:06 PM, blantchot1 said:

>Arpanet - Illuminated displays 
>Morphology - Europa
>Plaid - Squence 
>The Tuss - Synthacon 9
>Korrupt Data - Density Function
>NOON - Esiane

Immortal masterpieces

Thanks for the list, though I don't agree with the implication that this is the highlight in need of a larger context, even if we're going with more conventionally moving compositions. 

Der Zyklus - Formenverwandler & AIR - Le Soleil Est Pres De Moi (Dopplereffekt Remix) are no less groovy, you can make such a list with Gerald Donald productions only.