IGNORED

Repository of MIXL2's Music

YangYing

I have made similar threads to this before but Id rather stick to one and have this be it... Any feedback is welcome! :smile:

Some of my tracks:

Edited by YangYing
Fixed embeds
  • Like 1

• YangYing changed the title to Repository of MIXL2's Music

There is so much music here that it is hard to know where to begin!

I just listened to some of these but not all, will try to get to all of them bc I dig it heavy...

I am sucker for really weird noisy experimental stuff so I really like the weirder stuff such as "po-14 fun 1" and "2"... but I also have a soft spot for trance so I dig 00-STHYRU ? (seems like that kinda music doesn't get a lot of love on here...)

Also really dig Phat Hippos, phat breaks on that one :)

Overall nice work, will keep you on my radar...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, willochill said:

There is so much music here that it is hard to know where to begin!

It's a bit, but this is everything I have done since 2009.. so I'm really unprolific in hindsight xD

I am sucker for really weird noisy experimental stuff so I really like the weirder stuff such as "po-14 fun 1" and "2"...

I should really try and do stuff like this more often.. I just hooked the po-14 to FL and added a bunch of effects which I turned on and off and tweaked while I pressed buttons and turned knobs on the po live.. was much fun.

I also have a soft spot for trance so I dig 00-STHYRU ? (seems like that kinda music doesn't get a lot of love on here...)

I started out listening to trance before IDM, pretty much exclusively what I listened to back in 2009.. So thats the best of my very early trance attempts.. 

Also really dig Phat Hippos, phat breaks on that one ?

I really tryharded with breaks once I discovery IDM but doing breaks on piano roll is.. difficult.. dunno if I will ever go back to it.

Nwae, thanks for listening!! :music:

Edited by YangYing
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 12:12 PM, YangYing said:

I really tryharded with breaks once I discovery IDM but doing breaks on piano roll is.. difficult.. dunno if I will ever go back to it.

Ah, piano roll breaks. A labor of love.