IGNORED

The Prodigy - Army Of Ants

LooseLink

Did you mean to put this in the Tour Dates thread? It seems they are touring for the 25th anniversary of Fat of the Land, the most recent thing they’re hyping is this remix

• Like 1

Shame the London date is not at Brixton (still closed after the crush last year)

Ally Pally imo is not great for sound quality.  Im sure it will be a fun gig though, but its a pain to get to for tourists like me. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Did you mean to put this in the Tour Dates thread? It seems they are touring for the 25th anniversary of Fat of the Land, the most recent thing they’re hyping is this remix

Oh, umm..... idk feel free to move it if you wanna, I'm just posting ya'kno' ? .....Gotta say though, "Army Of The Ants" sounds like a damn good title for their next album!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

lol don’t you big brain me @J3FF3R00 you know it’s true 

I big brained you because it’s true. 
My interpretation of the big brain is “this person is smart and knows what they are talking about”. 
no cap

7 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I big brained you because it’s true. 
My interpretation of the big brain is “this person is smart and knows what they are talking about”. 
no cap

?I’ll never know who is kidding around these hurr parts. I was just playing ofc big guy but post Keith prodigy is just not something I think should happen. I know this is just an anniversary tour or whatever but it instantly imposed a nasty saline, chlorine type “flavour” on me. 

cheers 

ps I had to google what no cap means ?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

?I’ll never know who is kidding around these hurr parts. I was just playing ofc big guy but post Keith prodigy is just not something I think should happen. I know this is just an anniversary tour or whatever but it instantly imposed a nasty saline, chlorine type “flavour” on me. 

cheers 

ps I had to google what no cap means ?‍♂️

I 100% agree and that was the first time I’ve ever used “no cap” in a post or otherwise. I may be in my mid forties but I am still relevant and can still use hip lingo on the interwebz ?

We’re all learning together 

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

21 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

you know Keith Flint is dead right?

The Prodigy will absolutely hands down never be the same.  

Maybe they can do ho(lol)gram Keith? :emotawesomepm9:

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

Ummm nah, Keef's among the Barrier Reef, so to speak.... ya'know? I know.... 'kay....

The Prod will always be the same, we are all still jilted!..... How about this, bring back Leeroy, or Sharky, at least, 'kay?, 'kay.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LooseLink said:

Ummm nah, Keef's among the Barrier Reef, so to speak.... ya'know? I know.... 'kay....

The Prod will always be the same, we are all still jilted!..... How about this, bring back Leeroy, or Sharky, at least, 'kay?, 'kay.

Leeroy out there doing his own thing now

10 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Leeroy out there doing his own thing now

'kay, now I have to do this....

Leeroy, pls

12 hours ago, NewSchoolScience said:

I remember when The Prodigy were good

I remember when your first 100 posts were good..... after that though.... NewSchool pls.... or better yet.... sigh.... Sean pls

Edited by LooseLink
  • Haha 2