IGNORED

Aphex Twin & Grant On

Joyrex

This was the old KISS FM interview I had on joyrex.com back in the day, and Avinit sent it to me to post - enjoy!

One of the few times you'll hear Cordialatron played at 33rpm - I think it sounds better that way myself!

Aphex Twin & Grant Live On The Abstract Dance 38MB RAR file

Sorry about the RAR - I couldn't be arsed to convert it, plus RAR is a better compression format than ZIP anyways.

unfortunately you can't buy the caustic window compilation anymore)

really? i'm pretty sure one of my local shops still has it at a ridiculously high price. i go in there rarely but when i do i like to look at it, then tell myself, that's too steep

my fucking itunes keeps crashing, fuck this shit

Guest jacderida

Cool interview.

Re the Caustic Window compilation, it's definitely possible to get it, there are a couple of folk selling it on discogs. You're going to need about 40 quid though...

Cool interview.

Re the Caustic Window compilation, it's definitely possible to get it, there are a couple of folk selling it on discogs. You're going to need about 40 quid though...

fuck maybe i better buy it from the shop then, probably cheaper that way

Guest jacderida
do you have a date for this?

In the interview Richard mentions that the Quoth EP is going to be released in a couple of weeks time. Quoth was released in March of 93, which would place the interview around February of 93.

Archived