IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Do you have the $1000 frequency shifter? I've always been curious if that thing is really worth $1000.

(edit: re- modcan)

I don't have any modcan (5U). Euro only.

post-237-126582738971_thumb.jpg

LSDJ on a PSP? :wtf:

yes.

if u downgrade the software you can run homebrew stuff and emulators, get a gameboy emulator and buy a copy of lsdj and your off.

see - http://8bitcollective.com/music/DJ+Jo+Quaid+5/Missionary...+With+The+Fucking+Lights+Off.++LSDJ/

Guest hahathhat

I just uploaded a bunch of photos to flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nevenen/

plz 2 enjoy my sarcastic wit in the descriptions.

Best studio picture collection I've ever seen! Is the workshop/bench inside the studio or outside of it?

thanks!

in that photo, workshop/bench was in a spare bedroom down the hall from studio. i've since gained a roommate and moved my workbench downstairs to what i guess you would call the "living room". it's always a huge mess and i get bits of solder and metal and wire everywhere, i don't want it anywhere near my studio basically!!

Edited by hahathhat

yes.

if u downgrade the software you can run homebrew stuff and emulators, get a gameboy emulator and buy a copy of lsdj and your off.

see - http://8bitcollective.com/music/DJ+Jo+Quaid+5/Missionary...+With+The+Fucking+Lights+Off.++LSDJ/

Can you give more details on "downgrade the software"? I have a PSP that is in sore need of sequencing capability.

yes.

Can you give more details on "downgrade the software"? I have a PSP that is in sore need of sequencing capability.

http://www.pandoragadgets.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...

it's a fredugolon GAS. the modulation matrix is determined by what i have the FLAME modulations set to, and how many CDs are on each spindle. you can see typical FAP matrix on mainscreen. as you can see, the LEFTMON remains mysteriously silent.

Image042.jpg

Edited by kaini

photo-8-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

nice, how do you like the revolution?

if i'm honest i don't really like the sequencer on the revolution - i would prefer a more "normal" step sequencer, but hey-ho.... i love the sound of it - think it holds up really well against the x0xb0x or genuine 303, it's fully analogue and has wicked CV routing capabilities and sounds great so i can't complain.... i am considering selling/swapping it though to replace with an MC-202 or doepfer dark energy perhaps....

Guest uptowndevil

photo-8-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

nice, how do you like the revolution?

if i'm honest i don't really like the sequencer on the revolution - i would prefer a more "normal" step sequencer, but hey-ho.... i love the sound of it - think it holds up really well against the x0xb0x or genuine 303, it's fully analogue and has wicked CV routing capabilities and sounds great so i can't complain.... i am considering selling/swapping it though to replace with an MC-202 or doepfer dark energy perhaps....

yeah that's kind of the impression i got from it too. it's a unique idea and definitely sounds amazing, though. i'd like to own something by future retro at some point, but not before i buy something from Jomox.

Guest uptowndevil

yeah, my mbase is fucking wicked!

oh shit! totally missed that somehow. i'd like to get my hands on an xbase 999 or a sunsyn. won't be anytime soon though :closedeyes:

been in my new place for 2 years and just been adding stuff to the pile, seriously need to rebuild soon

post-43-126531637526_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531636871_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531636197_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531635558_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531634743_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531633815_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531633186_thumb.jpg

post-43-126531632374_thumb.jpg

nice! i have that same mixer, how are you satisfied with yours?

also, would you recommend that behringer tube compressor? mainly for noisy/drony stuff, doesn't need to be really clean.

Guest viscosity

room1.JPG

room2.JPG

kind of a mess, but yea

don't make much music here, but couldn't find a more appropriate thread

Edited by viscosity