IGNORED

Me and Luke Vibert are Through

easterlingman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Along with his complete inability to put out anything even remotely good (even though he releases records every 10 minutes)

I just heard his remix of jamie lidell's "a little bit more" ...is this some kind of joke

If he released an album with 70 minutes of bland funkless whiteboy trip hop disco bullshit, covered in Quirky voice clips and samples from his trademark "100 Cheesiest Overused Samples" cdr - with him singing "i have no ideas i have no ideas" all the way through it you would still go out and buy SLSK it and start a thread about how amazing and cool he is and OMG i saw Luke Vibert Live and he was smoking a joint OMG HES THE BEST / AMAZING BEARD / SO FUNKY

Studies have shown a concrete link between people who take themselves too seriously and people who don't like Luke Vibert.

Remix of a little bit more is fucking awesome!!!!!

i would expect a lot of people not to like him live.

the records are the shit.

i mean, how can you not like "I Love Acid", or the Dj Mink remix? theres some funky acid shits goin on theuarrr

Luke "Lukey Luke Luke Vibey Vibes" Vibert is my main African American

me and that mumfuckre go back 11 12 years

i be all like WTF reprazent n shit yo

ring piece? all my fingers?

hataz step the fuck off

etc

peas.jpg

• 6 months later...
I was in some local indie record store yesterday, rooting through their used bin hoping someone got rid of electronic music gold, when I noticed a guy buying KD2. I gave him a knowing nod and an electronic music handshake (I don't know what that is either).

i got a dirty look once doing that... i think he probably thought i was gonna try and gank it from him!

Guest Kaiser

i agree with your first opinion about him.

first album i heard from him was Wagon Christ's Sorry I Make You Lush, for me, all songs there are at least crap, and that album includes the ugliest music i've ever heard in my entire life (Kwikwidetrax, something like that)

i don't know if i started bad, but that sure wasn't worth listening

Guest grinningcat

Luke Vibert is an absolute genius of the highest standing. His sets at gigs always rip the place apart and his recorded works are consistent and nice to listen to

Archived