IGNORED

Boards of Canada Quilt Thing

murve33

Guest six-five-two

What the fuck is this guy smoking? Satelitte Anthem Icarus should have something to do with a beach. Slow this bird down should like like a fucking bird and not that damn UFO looking shadow. 84 Pontiac Dream should look like a fucking car. And Dayvan Cowboy looks like someone took a paint shit on the page. This guy is a extreme hippy or something like that.

84 Pontiac Dream should look like a fucking car.

I ignored song titles; creating images that represent the intangible connection between what I was hearing and what I was "seeing" in my head.

Slow this bird down should like like a fucking bird and not that damn UFO looking shadow.

"Slow this bird down" is airplane pilot lingo ie. "let's slow this plane down". But I agree with you Dayvan Cowboy should be paint shit on a page, or at least something to do with shit.

^ ?!

He's referring to the artwork from Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Work II (SAW II being the acronym), which has similiar abstract, obscure artwork.

"She's," thank you. :getlost:

Archived