IGNORED

NEW boc album

Franciscus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skytree
ooh from where does all that testotoreorreone come ,.. up from the trees?

well no it's not that

i don't go around making authoritive statements that "music has the right to children is shite"... obviously you don't have to like it, but at least give a reason why... you don't just sit there like god saying "analord is shite FULLSTOP it has been decreed from the tree of the sky".

my opinions:

the tracks, as a whole, are repetative.

the melodies aren't interesting, nor emotive.

listening to it puts me in a bad mood.

i feel like analord was, like much of rdj's personality in general, a big joke.

full stop.

i'm not a god, nor did i decree anything. don't be a cunt.

Tidbit, everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. Skytree, Lol Alzado, and myself didn't like analord. No one said you had to agree with us, so why do you continue to act like a cunt?

Guest Moebius

No one here is required to like everything any given artist produces, not even BoC.

You will at least agree, I hope, that RDJ puts out music in a wide variety of styles and moods. While I really love some of his works, Analord was just not my cup of tea.

Guest skytree
No one here is required to like everything any given artist produces, not even BoC.

You will at least agree, I hope, that RDJ puts out music in a wide variety of styles and moods. While I really love some of his works, Analord was just not my cup of tea.

there's no way i could deny that...if it wasn't for aphex, i probably wouldn't have jumped down this rabbit hole of drum machines and sequencers. i just don't care for his newest output...

Guest skytree
likewise.. i wouldnt have jumped on this.. if it wasnt for skytree
i don't know how to interpret this...i sense malice?

why, exactly?

Guest skytree
yes, malice is the correct word

too bad you dont find that in your own words

you dance circles of crypticism, my friend.

i mean no malice in my words, should you find some.

Guest skytree
im not gonna tell you, its secret
if you're the orphan of the raccoon that i accidentally hit with my car in '04, i swear, there was nothing i could have done.

however, i offer my condolences. it must have been especially difficult during the first winter, for it was a hard one that year.

if not, you'd best state your point so we can remedy whatever little tissy this is.

honestly anyone who dislikes analord should be permantly banned, i'm not joking (& no, i dont give a shit about "freedom of speech")

I Disliked it, that's one Aphex album out of many. You can't possibly tell me that you like EVERYTHING that Aphex has made.

Everything from Melodies from mars to KTPA, From Besku3epnm to [Equation], from Next Heap With to Vaz Deferenz...

All of his music suits different moods. Analord doesn't suit any of my good moods. With the Exception of Analord 10. I like those 2 songs a lot.

Your fucked up tibit, i respect that.

Just be a cunt on a different sub-forum.

oh please, forgive me 'o subforum mastermind

i could say exactly the same thing to you, but i won't

after all i dont think i started spreading this malice around..

Well, isn't it nice that we all get along?

I was hoping for some intelligent discourse. I should have known better. I am not angry with anyone in particular on this, but, it does seem to me that alot of these types of threads always end up the same.

The post of this comment is probably as meaning as everything else here though. Which is to say that it isn't important or relevant at all.

Guest skytree
Well, isn't it nice that we all get along?

I was hoping for some intelligent discourse. I should have known better. I am not angry with anyone in particular on this, but, it does seem to me that alot of these types of threads always end up the same.

The post of this comment is probably as meaning as everything else here though. Which is to say that it isn't important or relevant at all.

well put.

Archived