IGNORED

NEW boc album

Franciscus

Guest skytree

i've learned, over time, that this is not the place for intelligent discourse. if that is what you seek, there are other avenues. unfortunate that this cannot be one of them, but 'tis the nature of the beast.

i attempted otherwise for a long time, with overall negative results. this is a board for wasting time and meaningless bantor...disturb the coccoon, and they will swarm all over you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Odd NotsraM
i've learned, over time, that this is not the place for intelligent discourse. if that is what you seek, there are other avenues. unfortunate that this cannot be one of them, but 'tis the nature of the beast.

i attempted otherwise for a long time, with overall negative results. this is a board for wasting time and meaningless bantor...disturb the coccoon, and they will swarm all over you.

Why not contine intelligibly discoursing and ignore all the idiots who keep flaming? It seems that's alot more productive/intelligent than complaining; every forum with an excess of 200 members is going to have at least a few "flamers". That's almost to be expected with any somewhat popular forum.

tidbit you are seriously a colosal turd. unlike skytree, i'm not too nice to sink to your level. in fact i live well below your level and will destroy you from the abyss.

Well, isn't it nice that we all get along?

I was hoping for some intelligent discourse. I should have known better. I am not angry with anyone in particular on this, but, it does seem to me that alot of these types of threads always end up the same.

The post of this comment is probably as meaning as everything else here though. Which is to say that it isn't important or relevant at all.

Yeah, that happens a lot on watmm. I've heard Twoism is good.

Sorry that i stated an oppinion and it turned into this. I'll stop this stupid arguing, i dont think tidbit's arguing can be stopped, but i'll choose not to stoop to his level and stop.

yes, its about on which level whoever is. hows the look up there?

here below its just awful. always raining and very tedious.

i heard there are lots of rainbows in twoism. why dont you check that one out.

as for the news for new & forthcoming album. im afraid that is a secret as well. everyone knows except you.

wow does anyone actually think that tidboq is being deadly serious here?

No, Not Entirely. There is some "serious" in his text. But the smart-assedness is what bothers me more. Plus i don't understand what he means by "he didn't start the malice", The only thing i did is state an oppinion, then he went crazy on skytree and I.

Why can't we go back to the original subject?

Or... I'll create a solution that probably won't solve anything.

quote: "if you try the turing test on podbit he fails everytime...

he's actually an automated bot on this forum sponsored by various record companies to promote their records."

lol

Guest skytree
you do know my name is chad right?
in that case chris, if i may dust off an old political chestnut, i shall hithertofor refer to you as "dangling chad".

Archived