IGNORED

NEW boc album

Franciscus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the thread: APHEX TWIN - NEW ALBUM IN 2007, Source > French Magazine "TRAX n°101 DEC.2006"

"Après une fin d'année un peu morne, le premier trimestre 2007 accouchera d'un nombre impressionnant d'albums très attendus. On parle ainsi des nouveaux LCD Soundsystem, Bloc Party, Klaxons, Digitalism, Joakim, Air, Jay-Jay Johanson, Scratch Massive, Micronauts, Teki Latex en solo, LFO, !!!, Boards Of Canada, Aphex Twin... Sans compter bien sûr les nombreuses sorties plus obscures mais excitantes qui ne manqueront pas d'envahir les bacs."

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

"After a a little dull end of the year, the first quarter 2007 will be confined of a number impressing of very awaited albums. One speaks thus about new LCD Soundsystem, Bloc Party, Klaxons, Digitalism, Joakim, Air, Jay-Jay Johanson, Scratch Massive, Micronauts, Teki Latex in solo, LFO!!! , Boards Of Canada, Aphex Twin… Without of course counting the many more obscure exits but exciting which will not fail to invade the vats."

:aphexsign:

i think it's safe to say that a new BOC album would surely not fail to invade the vats

what does the ... after aphex twin mean, could there be more???

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet... But i cant help it. Been a while since a decent Aphex Man Album came out.

And i've never heard a BOC album i didn't like.

any good other sources(links)? or whether these are mere speculations; "in late winter '07, perhaps" ? - as I can't really wait that long :-f

speaking of BoC of course.

and please do tell in easy words what "not fail to invade the vats" means, cause I'm swedish and ideomatic expressions or wtfs aint my business

Guest Glass Plate
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet... But i cant help it. Been a while since a decent Aphex Man Album came out.

wait, what about Analord?

load of bollocks from an unreliable source.

i could print that shit in my mag quite easily. doesn't make it true.

because you're a liar?

no. publishing something you believe to be true, but later turns out to be not so, does not make you a liar.

the point being - just because someone, somewhere prints a few lines about new albums from every tom, dick and harry, doesn't make it de facto truth.

simpleton.

Guest Moebius

interesting, the google translation is pretty much correct. I can only assume the ending phrase is an expression akin to "make a splash" or something.

interesting, the google translation is pretty much correct. I can only assume the ending phrase is an expression akin to "make a splash" or something.

No, it's not an expression, it's literal.

It just means all those new releases will invade the music stores shortly.

I didn't like analord, it was really repetitive. It had its moments, like fenix funk and xmdzablah blah (the last track on chosen lords) The only thing that came out of analord was the Analogue Bubblebath 5 release. I've only heard samples of those, but i liked them.

Guest synthisist
load of bollocks from an unreliable source.

i could print that shit in my mag quite easily. doesn't make it true.

because you're a liar?

no. publishing something you believe to be true, but later turns out to be not so, does not make you a liar.

the point being - just because someone, somewhere prints a few lines about new albums from every tom, dick and harry, doesn't make it de facto truth.

simpleton.

Haha, this post is fucking funny.

Guest skytree

I didn't like analord, it was really repetitive. It had its moments, like fenix funk and xmdzablah blah (the last track on chosen lords) The only thing that came out of analord was the Analogue Bubblebath 5 release. I've only heard samples of those, but i liked them.

analord was throwaway rubbish.

ah fuck off... no-one cares what you think about it.

don't worry. on the internet, your opinion is equally irrelevant.

i thought analord was shite. you're welcome to think otherwise.

Archived