IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - ANALORD 09 PROMO FAKE

Pitbulle

Look At This :

13122006162123ho0.jpg

Promo CD Analord 09 bought at the time on Ebay before the truth and official Analord 9 in 2005. The salesman was located in Ukraine I think and I will like that you contribute me to indentifier this music which is particularly interesting. Thanks for listening to deliver your opinion to me!

Download >>>

DOWNLOAD

that's really strange analord 9 contains 4 tracks...

it's only analord 1 which has 7 tracks...

and yup it look like aphex twin but ... i must listen them again 'cause it's probably mixes of his music... but i'm not sure...

(et oui ça ressemble à de l'aphex twin mais... je dois reécouter encore car ce sont pobablement des mélanges de ses morceaux... mais je ne suis pas certain...)

the sound is different from that of Analord series,

yes I paid on Ebay and this belongs to me from now on, I thought of buying true CD promotion which does not exist besides

>>> Mixes of his music ? NO, sure

I downloaded these 7 tracks just before the Analord series were released

but I don't think it has anything to do with AFX ?

I generally wouldn't buy anything from Ukraine on e-bay though but call me oldfashioned :aphexsign:

Yeah I've had this for over a year now, always suspected the fakeness of it although it does sound genuine from what I remember (downloading now). I also happened to grab the 10 promo a while back as well. All weird stuff, very electronic music the 10th one though.

Ok... here's some more:

This is actually the "very electronic music" I was talking about, I must have mistaked the promos in my mind. I think you'll find the "Analord 10 promo" is what sounds like studio recordings of Rephlex jam tracks (you know... that gig with the really uber video quality. I'm sure it's located in the sticky in this sub-forum). That's what has kind of flagged the 10th one up in my mind as: very potentially genuine status.

Archived