IGNORED

Squarepusher on Radio 3 tonight

Guest martinhm

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a new performance, or a re-airing of an old one?

Tuesday 23 January 2007 22:15-0:00 (Radio 3)

Robert Sandall features performances from Squarepusher, Catherine Bott, and John Fahey alongside vocal music from eastern India.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/latejunction/pip/k1k4q/

I reckon it's got to be a new one, I'll definitely be checking this out! Thanks...

WHAT?

Ok someone has to record that. I might as well depending if I remember. Must... hmm... old skool, I'm going to write it down on paper and stick it to my head. Where are the post-its damn it.

Early on they played Iambic Poetry 5 and later Circlewave 2 as well, after that my computer crashed and I couldn't be bothered to listen any more. The tracks were played in their original album forms. I enjoyed the blues that was played at the begining and the Moondog interpretations later on. The tracks they played didnt exactly constitute a performance by Squarepusher as was suggested on the BBC3 website. Letdown.

Lol, yeah I wondered about that as well. I kind of had this stereotype in my mind that it was some kind of radio station for 50 year olds. Anyway, I'm going to rip the show if I can find the replay of it. 192kbps mp3 - you know the drill.

whats the safest way to rip from a stream? i ripped the previous live pusher from breezeblock and it was mehh. Any tips?

Select wave as recording source, open up Audacity do a bit of a test record and make sure it's not peaking. Make sure your not using bandwidth very much elsewhere then record, then render (LAME mp3 encoder advised).

Archived