IGNORED

subforums are great

not_vikur

Guest Enter a new display name
It's good, I like it here. I'd like it more if there was a discussion about the new album, which ae need to hurry up and announce.

Indeed, I'm also very excited by the upcoming announcement of their next album, hoping it will be anytime soon... Don't you think they will break their "Every-Two-Years-During-April" routine because their Hafler Trio collaborations?

It's good, I like it here. I'd like it more if there was a discussion about the new album, which ae need to hurry up and announce.

Indeed, I'm also very excited by the upcoming announcement of their next album, hoping it will be anytime soon... Don't you think they will break their "Every-Two-Years-During-April" routine because their Hafler Trio collaborations?

Whoa whoa......is there any definite mention of an upcoming release??? or are we just going on their track record???

Whoa whoa......is there any definite mention of an upcoming release??? or are we just going on their track record???

Track record.

But didn't Sean have a kid recently? Or am I imagining that?

If so it'll probably be longer. He'll need to do overtime at McDonalds to earn enough money to look after the kid.

Track record.

If so it'll probably be longer. He'll need to do overtime at McDonalds to earn enough money to look after the kid.

'Twas Rob's wife who had the kid, a while before untilted if i remember correctly. And regarding their jobs, anyone know what they do outside of Autechre? or do they?

Track record.

'Twas Rob's wife who had the kid, a while before untilted if i remember correctly. And regarding their jobs, anyone know what they do outside of Autechre? or do they?

I imagine that Sean may need to earn a few bob for Warp now to offset the last Mira Calix album.

you can have a good chat with like-minded people well 70% of them and then of course Doctor Elemento will come and spoil everything.

ELEPHANT TRUMPET BACKFLIP NOODLE HORSE x6

I AM THE WALNUT

you've got so many machines richard

repeat to fade

riced out yugo

etc

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

wat

edit: obviously i don't even have to be here for the thread to self-destruct at this point

you can have a good chat with like-minded people well 70% of them and then of course Doctor Elemento will come and spoil everything.

ELEPHANT TRUMPET BACKFLIP NOODLE HORSE x6

I AM THE WALNUT

you've got so many machines richard

repeat to fade

riced out yugo

etc

What the fuck is that shit all about?

Archived