IGNORED

was aphex twin big into the KLF?

sinicalypse

they both had tanks.

i mean for fuck's sake they both have fucking tanks. tho the KLF had a bigger one that could actually blow shit up with speakers blaring out propaganda as they strolled through london....

but i mean i like to think about where my favourite musicians got some of their inspiration from, and i really think that aphex was like me in thinking the KLF were fucking wicked, its just they couldn't make music all that well.

but i like to think a lot of the proper attitude and defacing things (whereas the KLF would str8up tag a billboard with "SHAG SHAG SHAG", and the As being pyramidblaster illuminati pyramid logos), he decided to kind of take on the cause of debunking electronic music as "faceless" by putting his face on e'erything in the mid-late 90s.

i also think he read the manual. dunno if he got his trip to madagascar tho.

anyone else have any theories/evidence? ivo, i'm looking at you.

• 1 month later...
Guest IBM

jimmy cauty's tank rules over rich's any day

he certainly absorbed "The Manual" and developed it for his own goals.

jimmy cauty was working on a sonic weapon for his tank but the ministry of defence confiscated it when he caused a load of sheep to miscarry in devon whilst testing it. fact.

Guest IBM
jimmy cauty was working on a sonic weapon for his tank but the ministry of defence confiscated it when he caused a load of sheep to miscarry in devon whilst testing it. fact.

he also used it at the protests when construction started on the A30 modifications near Exeter and rumours that he used it outside of the club Disobey

Guest tht! tne
so is the next Rephlex release to burn the big pile of money they made off of Analord?

effectively what the tuss is doing anyway :rolleyes:

I remember reading an interview were Richard said he rarley used his tank, and when he did it was just quick trips around town. The things aparently so loud he hasent done anything musical withit cause there so much fuckin noise. Its also only an armored scout car, still sick though. I think his russian submarine is kick ass as well.

KLF was the shit... kinda.

the best KLF moment was when they shot machine guns into the audience with blank rounds (was that at the grammys?).

btw

wasn't alex patterson in KLF for a bit?

that is huge street cred.

Archived