IGNORED

new autechre this autumn?

Guest tht tne

Guest tht! tne

netlon sentinel from xlt said that the web

site of het paard reports that ae are work

ing on a new album for release this autumn.

Guest tht! tne

from the reset gig i dont imagine a whole

sale return to incunabula/anti/amber style

is in the works but ill take what i can get.

Guest Enter a new display name

It'll release around 2.5 years after Untilted so I request an album longer than 75 minutes. I felt disappointed they have only included 8 tracks in Untilted for a total of 70 minutes.

true. paard van troje mentions that the gig on 12 may will be the first opportunity to listen to the new music, which will, according to them, be released in the autumn.

Where is this gig???

Does anyone have any dates that they know Autechre will be playing at?? or where i can find them?

It'll release around 2.5 years after Untilted so I request an album longer than 75 minutes. I felt disappointed they have only included 8 tracks in Untilted for a total of 70 minutes.

Dude, what the shiz. Your quibbling over 5 extra minutes. Confield imo was their best album, at I think it was their shortest. I will settle for great musiking.

Guest tht! tne
true. paard van troje mentions that the gig on 12 may will be the first opportunity to listen to the new music, which will, according to them, be released in the autumn.

Where is this gig???

Does anyone have any dates that they know Autechre will be playing at?? or where i can find them?

AUTECHRE

MARCH

30 Belgium, Brussles @ Les Halles

APRIL

06 Spain, Mallorca @ Salafonica

07 Spain, Madrid @ Klubbers Festival

MAY

12 Holland, The Hague @ Paard

JULY

07 Spain @ Monegros Festival

14 Belgium @ Dour Festival

i heard whispers of a new live set floating around, entirely different from the one from 2005.

We have it in the Live thread. Its from 2007 march 25. It has some stuff that is different from Glasgow, but still has a lot of the same tracks. Killer show though. And the tracks that are the same are different with alot more synthy atmosphere over them.

Guest misspurkiss

yeah but they're teasing fuckers aye.. amazing enough to be that audacious.. cunts!! (o how i love..)

i heard whispers of a new live set floating around, entirely different from the one from 2005.

We have it in the Live thread. Its from 2007 march 25. It has some stuff that is different from Glasgow, but still has a lot of the same tracks. Killer show though. And the tracks that are the same are different with alot more synthy atmosphere over them.

yeah i heard that it was pretty good, im talkin about a different set previous to this one that has a much lower tempo and a very dubstep feel. I saw the videos on youtube they were very short 20 second clips but it sounded like totally new material not played in the Glasgow or this 2007 sound board recording. If anybody knows what im talking about please help me get this.

yeah i heard that it was pretty good, im talkin about a different set previous to this one that has a much lower tempo and a very dubstep feel. I saw the videos on youtube they were very short 20 second clips but it sounded like totally new material not played in the Glasgow or this 2007 sound board recording. If anybody knows what im talking about please help me get this.

Can you post the links to the youtube thing?

• 3 weeks later...
I really can't imagine autechre going Dubstep.

what i meant was dubstep influenced rhythm structure. if you listen to closely to the way some of the beats are arranged on the Glasgow untilted soundboard recording, slow them down to about 140bpm you have some very dubsteppy rhythms going on. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they adopted more of the style, they did take a lot from drum & bass albeit in a twisted autechre re appropriation sort of way. Now that i think about it the video i saw was of the typical Untilted tour lineup except at a much lower tempo. If i find it ill post it up, but it appears that its been taken down

• 1 month later...

Dear Autechre,

Please release a new album so we have more to talk about in the AE subforum on teh watmm.

And please make it entirely with hardwares and include the best parts from your live sets so I can blast it something furious because they are sooooooooooooooooooooo frickin good.

Also, please release an ep with the album.

Thank you,

Rook

Archived