IGNORED

Ths Tuss LP

Solo Strike

I emailed HMV about order progress and arrival on the may 14th ...

We still have not got any information about the item from our suppliers.

We will check once again if it is available.

Please note that there is a possibility that the item may be cancelled

when we are not able to obtain a copy through our suppliers.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

DICK !

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my local record dealer is on to it...he´s an aphex fan aswell and he´ll keep me informed. nothing at the moment. btw, the confederation ep is wicked! got it yesterday with the 12`` and it does kick as*!

Guest rappard
Well that's good news. Though my iTunes folder would be a little more orderly if he'd just pick one fucking name and stick with it...

change genre to "aphex" on all tracks

A good solution. Though I do wish I'd started changing the genre a few hundred tracks ago.

Winamp -> "Edit all selected"

iTunes -> "edit all selected"

god why i am i promoting iTunes i fucking hate iTunes

Because you're a sick bastard? :wink:

ITunes is indeed a bloated piece of crap - EphPod (free) and XPlay ($30-ish) are far better IMHO. Never tried AnaPod but I heard it's good as well.

Anyway, the point of this reply was to plug Mp3tag - a very useful program for renaming, tagging etc. all sorts of music files (mp3 and flac among others).

ive gotten a bit sick of his analord style of music, i mean, i love it and all but i want to hear more fast paced crazy braindance

i've been doing some investigating and, contrary to my earlier thoughts, i now do not believe this to be the work of Richard D James.

so that must mean there's anogther Aphex album coming out this year.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

The same people who think the tuss is aphex, thought that 'Mr modular' was aphex. It turns out, he is squarepusher. Logically that can only mean one thing. You work it out.

yeah! but if u don't want to believe that, it's not my fault, the tuss's music sounds really as Analord serie, exactly the same bit of sound... how another musician can have the same sound or to copy on Richard... i don't think Rich & Grant accepted musicians who take the same style/sound/technic of AFX, & 4 sure, as we know where is from the word The Tuss, who work to Rephlex Records & the ep Confederation Trough is announced as 2 french artists who composed these music... but no, it's brian tregaskin, & brian tregaskin is an anagram of brain astre king... or what do u want! nobody knows who is he & nobody knows if he exists... i learn (i do it also) that some people take the aliases The Tuss or Brian Tregaskin 4 a joke... i'm sure it's a joke by richard & others fans who want to laught with it 2 do 2 believe whatever...

so i say : richard likes to joke & he continues... we know him under some aliasses... & if brian tragaskin is someone, we'll c him since the released ep... if he doesn't show himself, it's probably Richard himself! ah! ah! :devil: u'll c all who & if I were mistaken, ok, i would keep silent myself... :ok:

ive gotten a bit sick of his analord style of music, i mean, i love it and all but i want to hear more fast paced crazy braindance

youll get a track of it, with a piano, with mad drill, mad lasers, mad mt-saint-michaels-ish ending,

and vocoders

my god!

it's worth the wait

Guest stolemb

youll get a track of it, with a piano, with mad drill, mad lasers, mad mt-saint-michaels-ish ending,

and vocoders

my god!

it's worth the wait

WTFWHATWHERE

and vocoders

my god!

it's worth the wait

WTFWHATWHERE

dont listen to this guy hes a pathological liar who's trying to convince people he has Rushup edge already in other words..... dont take the bait!

Guest AlexPallas

despite all the steps taken by 'the tuss' to show he is not RDJ, whenever i listen to the record i once again become wholly convinced that this is the work of RDJ.

Guest stolemb
despite all the steps taken by 'the tuss' to show he is not RDJ, whenever i listen to the record i once again become wholly convinced that this is the work of RDJ.

Saw it comming.

Also I dont think he would release something of a Drukqs level if it is not as Aphex Twin, due to the amount of work a single track would need. I expect something similar to Confederation Trough, but longer.

Tbh, its time for some fuckin quality braindance again, I had enought from the Analord releases, so power up your laptop, Richard.

have u read on UI red or green, on Joyrex J4/5/9 (first released!!) or on bradley strider this "Composed, performed & producted by Richard D. James"? otherwise... same thing! ;-D

I won't fucking pay for it unless Rephlex has the BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE and tell us information instead of keeping it some sort of political secret. I mean WTF do you want to go bankrupt or what bitches?

why is it of course RDJ? just because it sounds like him? lots of people could produce this record you know.... i know everyone wants it to be aphex coz that would mean we had er, new aphex. unfortunately though, it's not.

found rushup edge on soulseek, but the bastard named "knid2" banned me...

apprently 6 tracks

1) synthacon 9 (melt track)

2) last rushup 10

3) Shiz Ko E

4) Rushup 1 bank 12

5) Death fuck

6) goodbye Rute

i havn't listened the whole thing, but it's fucking good

i'll buy it eyes closed, trust me

:braindance:

why is it of course RDJ? just because it sounds like him? lots of people could produce this record you know.... i know everyone wants it to be aphex coz that would mean we had er, new aphex. unfortunately though, it's not.

Hehe. Even if RDJ came along and admitted he was not the Tuss, nobody would fucking believe him.

why are you so convinced it's not him?

Archived