IGNORED

Ths Tuss LP

Solo Strike

found rushup edge on soulseek, but the bastard named "knid2" banned me...

apprently 6 tracks

1) synthacon 9 (melt track)

2) last rushup 10

3) Shiz Ko E

4) Rushup 1 bank 12

5) Death fuck

6) goodbye Rute

i havn't listened the whole thing, but it's fucking good

i'll buy it eyes closed, trust me

:braindance:

I thought the melt track was called Devon...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE ?

YOU CAN ALLREADY DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE NEW ALBUM OF APPARAT,ALTHOUGH THE RELEASE IS ON 27

OF MAY.

/

Could somebody explain that to me.

apprently 6 tracks

i think the brian's myspace smells fake as shit

I don't know, those tracks Brian promised on the 15th aren't up on his myspace yet so it's probably all fake shit !

I downed 20 secs of a track supposedly from Rushup Edge on Soulseek before the user went offline but I really can't tell if it's this or that ?

It's probably that though :)

i'm only recently convinced it's not aphex - when i first heard it i thought it definitely was.... it's just that a few people who should know have said it's not aphex, his myspace page and the info on there is pointing to it not being aphex, the fact that he's advertising for gigs, and the fact that my mate (who's probably an even bigger Aphex fan than me) is CONVINCED that it can't be RDJ as the whole Rephlex ethos would be bullshit (in his opinion) if it was.

i'm only recently convinced it's not aphex - when i first heard it i thought it definitely was.... it's just that a few people who should know have said it's not aphex, his myspace page and the info on there is pointing to it not being aphex, the fact that he's advertising for gigs, and the fact that my mate (who's probably an even bigger Aphex fan than me) is CONVINCED that it can't be RDJ as the whole Rephlex ethos would be bullshit (in his opinion) if it was.

lolness

I was certain it was Richard and I bought Confederation Through EP coz I like to have his releases but I've cancelled my Rushup Edge order from HMV Japan now :(

Usually Joyrex is right on the money but I'm starting to doubt this one...

I don't think we'll ever know for sure, Richard probably hired someone to act as Brian Tregaskin at The Tuss' liveshows so this conspiracy theory will live on for a long time !

Guest stolemb
cancalling your pre-order will certainly seal your doom.

Stop pretending you have it. Attach mp3 for proof or STFU already.

Yeah, I just had an epiphany. It's Aaron Funk. I don't THINK I'm joking. These new songs prove it. Traapse especially. Fuck. This is nuts. :embrassed:

That doesnt make sense in light of the fact that Last Step is Aaron Funk.

How many alias's does RDJ have? Shit, i dunno. Why the hell not? I'm on the fence now. I truly don't know. The fact that I now even have a doubt now makes me seriously not even want to care. I just know that I'm gettin it asap and can't wait for whatever it is.

EDIT: Or maybe a collab.

apprently 6 tracks

i think the brian's myspace smells fake as shit

i think your claim to downloading parts of rushup edge are fake as shit. prove it

Archived