IGNORED

My Tuss theory

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

I think I am the most frustrated person in all of this. This is due to the Tuss controversy that has consumed my life as I know it. Tuss this...Tuss that. I might just have a psychological meltdown if this bullshit doesn't end. I've thought up an interesting theory as to why the truth of the Tuss has been so elusive. Newer marketing tactics are being used now days, more than your traditional advertising and whatnot. I'm no expert but go with it. I think it's very possible that all the confusion over the Tussy, was a deliberate "scam" if you will. Think about it, it's brilliant!

Step 1: Rephlex signs "new" artist. Be it friend, RDJ, whoever.

Step 2: Confuse the masses. Enter disinformation into the minds of the curious...WATMMers for example.

Step 3: Cash your cheque. How many of you have already paid for this Tuss?

Now, I know some of you are completely content with not knowing for sure. You are right, it's good music...who cares who the hell it is. This is all well and good for you, but for us AFX enthusiasts, you can imagine the rage of not knowing if this is actually RDJ. I will die incomplete if the truth is never revealed. My life will have been meaningless.

I think there is clear evidence that there is some kind of affiliation between The Tuss and the AFX...obvious...but to not know if it is a friend, collab, or new AFX, is to fail as a human. I guess I apologize for the manic outburst, but I hope you understand the severity of the situation.

Every night I cry myself to sleep because I know that I will never learn the truth about The Tuss.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, pretty manic for a first post. I'd say you have your priorities in life mixed up if you're worrying about who a particular artist is that much.

yair wot fred said ..

some of it isn't actually very good.

omg.

plus my view of the tuSs music is on µ .. i'd state it again here .. but it's probably not healthy or good for karma to diSs a retard twice in one day ...

Your theory is diarrhea comin out of my dick

your theory is as appealing as an ooze infested sewer rat shit

your theory is my ass, and you are my balls

you are an inside out asshole regurgitating

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i plan to pirate it just for all the trouble they caused me. MARKET THAT

All these Tuss flakes are making me lose interest... I haven't even listened to the leak . By the way anyone with ears can distinguish the Tuss is Geddy Lee.

Guest Helper ET

Hmmm....perhaps I was a little bit forward. A bit of a manic high I must have been on, kind of an embarassing first post, looking back. I should have wrapped it up in a few sentences. I will now attempt.

My frustration of not knowing if I'm being fucked with by Rephlex is clear. I think we all feel a little bit bejeebled. My theory isn't nessecarly THE theory, just an idea that made sense at the time. My main attempt was to arouse contemplation into the Tuss matter. Consequently I was shot the fuck down. Although there remains a lot of fuzzy ideas surrounding it. Is there a logical conclusion? Am I retarded? Am I overlooking the main idea here and looking foolish? Perhaps I am a little obsessed with the issue...but I wish someone would start a thread to compile all the facts, disclude opinions, then people like me could nesstle all up in it, and find inner peace. That would be the shit if someone did, come on don't act like I'm the only one!

Sorry if people felt a tidbit attacked by the context of my rant. I hope to one day go on picnics with each and every one of you and we could eat sandwiches...and talk about Drukqs...and ants will crawl all over our food basket...but we won't care because we'll be having so much fun laughing and basking in the warm sunlight...and we'll be on a red and white checkered blanket...and we'll play frisbee...and then we'll get all deep and you'll confide in me...then we'll hug and I'll tell you everything is going to be OK...then we'll poke eachother in the tummy and run around the park laughing some more...then it will start to rain...and we will decide to come back to my place...or your place...then we will turn on some music and get really drunk...and then listen to the music because it will be way different then...then I will pass out on the couch...you on the floor...and then I'll wake up the next morning...and notice you are gone...which will be a good thing because I woke up with a hand down my pants...then I will get up and email you and tell you we should do it again sometime. MMkay? So that is where I am coming from. No harm done. It's all good. I'm a simple boy looking for simple answers. Answers like: who is Tuss really. That's all I want in life right now mostly. Maybe some weed'd be good. And a small little sound proof box big enough for me and a compter and some good speakers. And some rum. And beer. Yeah though...that's mostly all this guy wants...Tuss, drugs, little music box. Is that too much to ask?

I still cry myself to sleep every night because of The Tuss though...

Adderal... lol... Well, at least in this jaded day and age, there are people like Helper ET who gets this excited about a release... What heady days the teenage years are... Can make or break a fella.

EDIT: It's probably another RDJ dupe. Nah. Nevermind.

Guest pelican

what's it matter who it is? If u like it buy it, if not then don't. Life's too short to be worrying about it.

Guest Helper ET

nope...

earlgrey spoke of it perfectly...I wish I had the means to decribe my thoughts like he did. This is a quote, fuck the quote feature...mostly because I don't know how to use it.

earlgrey nailed it here...

"I've noticed a number of posts in various Tussy threads saying something equivalent to this. I for one do not think that we are abstract purely rational minds embodied in physical frames that really can divorce expectations from appreciation of art, e.g. music. Even if we could, it's not clear that we _should_; surely there is good reason for appreciating a work not merely for what "inheres" in it, but also for appreciating it in the context of an artist's catalogue and seeing it as a progression (or, perhaps in the case of The Tuss, a restatement). I mean, I love John Cage's 4:33, but if you were to download an MP3 of it without understanding the context you would be appalled. An artwork [or album] is richer than what merely appears in the work-in-itself - the act of composing and releasing it can fruitfully be seen as part of the artistic endeavour, and appreciating that involves moving beyond "the record" and seeing it as part of its composer's life-plan or living biography. Albums aren't just slabs of vinyl or CD, they're creations by people, and it is relevant to consider the background of that person to understand - and sometimes enjoy more - the music within the greater scheme of the artist's output."

Good stuff. That's what this whole fucking Tuss thing is really about. It's a huge conflict between the people who think like the above...and people who don't give a shit what they are listening to, as long as they like what they are hearing.

Blam!

Archived