IGNORED

Acid on Sea

Guest Dirty Protest

Guest Dirty Protest

Im suprised noones posted this yet, but people should go, its Ceephax on a boat. I got my tickets yesterday from Rough Trade.

Detail

Guest Dirty Protest

It did seem to come round very quickly, Cylob and Ceephax seem like a couple of months ago, dont like to dwell on that :). Shame this year im trapped on boat with a Luke Vibert set, hopefully he'll play round the Isle of Dogs to give me something to look at.

I thought tickets were all gone for this??

Online they are, you can still buy 'em in shops. Or at least you could last week anyway!

Gutted but I won't be there. Again.

:rolleyes:

Guest Dirty Protest
I thought tickets were all gone for this??

the Rough Trade bloke said they had quite a few.

Guest blutac

Ok so if anyone has a spare ticket please get in touch.. I have it on reasonably good authority that "The Tuss" is the special guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Given that I gave this potentially incredible bit of information please think about me if you have the energy to go buy a ticket

Guest blutac
Ok so if anyone has a spare ticket please get in touch.. I have it on reasonably good authority that "The Tuss" is the special guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is Kid 606 playing this still?

why is no one getting excited about my bombshell

Guest Dirty Protest

After all the balls thats been floating about, i'll wait until I see or hear Tuss before im happy.

Guest blutac
After all the balls thats been floating about, i'll wait until I see or hear Tuss before im happy.

exactly which is why its a fuckin big deal that he is playing at acid on sea!!!!!!

Guest Dirty Protest

Is he, is he really? Links or confirmation sweary boy. You might be right but this has already lurked up on the AFX sub.

If he plays or not i'll still be there.

Ok so if anyone has a spare ticket please get in touch.. I have it on reasonably good authority that "The Tuss" is the special guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is Kid 606 playing this still?

why is no one getting excited about my bombshell

BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD TO GO YOU TEASING BASTARD!!

Guest Dirty Protest

Anyone got any detail about the after party. Ive got friends that might want to go but I cant find any info on this anywhere.

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

well looking forward to this

dunno boat afterparty (if there even is one), was at jacks last time wernt it.

it wont be too far from the pier so maybe tell ya mates to be round that area

seez yer on the thames

oh fuck this stupid shit up its stupid fucking arse.

i swear i told two people about the acid cruise, just edmx and chrismossacid. that's it. really it was a grand ole plan to get the lot of 'em out here stateside, but now there's a boat there's a ceephax and the two people i told this cruiseliner idea two happen to know the guy and really somewhere on a porch in a delapidated postapocalyptic radioactive american suburb someday when i'm old my grandkids are going to fucking know about this

Archived