IGNORED

Aphex Twin music video I made

Guest Vegeta897

Guest Glass Plate

you've got a decent grasp of animation, and have some decent visuals, but the video isn't very entertaining and what not, only reason I kept watching is because of the song. Keep working on it though, lots of potential.

Guest Vegeta897

Heh I haven't touched it in about 2 years and I don't plan on working on it any time in the future.

I've started plans on another one with more vectory stuff but right now I'm busy with loads of other shit.

Thanks for watching.

My friend shat on a canvas and won a scholastic arts award for painting.

Nice animation though.

It had its moments.

Guest AOOproductions

Im surprised you could enter that in a competition when it has copyrighted music on it.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

It was nice, but a few conflicting styles. Good job at doing the whole song though. I always run out of stuff to do half way through a song when animating.

i can see your very skilled when it came to the drawings. very well animated, a lot of the time, the animations composed themselves well with the beats and what was going on in the song. definitely a difficult tune to animate to! i certainly could not have done that

i was, i admit surprised by this as sooooooooooooooooo many unofficial (and official for that matter) videos are total shit. This sir, is not total shit. In fact, I quite like it.

Guest HokusPoker

I like it a lot, very creative, imho.

I love that shaking smiley.

What I like about it, is, what jon124 calls boring: it's simply visual, without a story (as far as I can tell).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived