IGNORED

Village Voice:Aphex Twin, the Mozart (or Beethoven) of electronic music, re-emerges. Maybe.

Guest aphexvancouver

Guest AOOproductions

ICBYD killed trip hop? He doesn't even elaborate on that statement at all. But overall I think the article did an good job. For true fans of electronic music and RDJ like ourselves we can kinda sit back and look at it with a different perspective. RDJ invented ambient........ WHAT! But anyways, I think it's geared towards non IDMers actually. So it's kinda meant to be more informative(opinionated for sure though!). So for us it's a pretty painful read, but for regular folks it could be a means to break into the genre.

In many moments of my life, with RDJ on the headphones, i felt so much good things, in a higher state of mind, that yes, i think AFX is a genius. He's obviously over the top.

Of course, i can't stand to lick a ass, even afx's one, but come on ! Every one here ever has this though.

RDJ invented music and cars and electricity. His pseudonyms include Boards of Canada, Autechre, Luke Vibert, U-ziq and Squarepusher.

Guest Kenneth172
so, we can agree? more complete of the same?

This is Aphex Twin fer sure:

Heres an unnofficial video to The Tuss- Rushup- Bank 12

That's the first time I've heard The Tuss and it does have that RDJ style...

Noooooooooooob..............................................

.............. :angry:

so, we can agree? more complete of the same?

This is Aphex Twin fer sure:

Heres an unnofficial video to The Tuss- Rushup- Bank 12

That's the first time I've heard The Tuss and it does have that RDJ style...

Noooooooooooob..............................................

.............. :angry:

:santa:

Guest organizedconfusedproject

So Mozart or Beethoven ?

I don't know a lot of classical music, but i'm more inclined towards beethoven. Both of them were leaders in their respectives genres. So i'm looking forward to last rdj release as beetoven one (sonata n°32, opus 111) almost merge in Jazz structure.

Guest Caustic

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY DON'T MISS THE BIGTIME HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT.

IT'S THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF BEETHOVEN VERSUS THE IMMOVABLE OBJECT OF MOZART.

ONLY THIS SUNDAY ON PAY PER VIIIIIEEEEEWWWWW!!!

Archived