movies. good ones. seriously.

kokoon

Guest WhoNeedsElectricity
i like miike, but i figure hes only done about three solid films

visitor q

ichi the killer

gozu

id say thats all you really need from him

I don't know, I've always had a soft spot for Dead or Alive.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WhoNeedsElectricity

Only thing Wikipedia has about a Miike video game is that he did the voice of a male sea otter in a movie based of the Animal Crossing games.

visitor q

ichi the killer

gozu

audition ffs!

visitor q

ichi the killer

gozu

audition ffs!

Yeah! ftw

visitor q

ichi the killer

gozu

audition ffs!

Yeah! ftw

also, i forgot about zatoichi... seriously good film!

oops sorry got mixed up... takeshi kitano directed the zatoichi film.

visitor q

ichi the killer

gozu

audition ffs!

Yeah! ftw

also, i forgot about zatoichi... seriously good film!

oops sorry got mixed up... takeshi kitano directed the zatoichi film.

Zatoichi is great, one of my favorite Kitano movies!

Ichi The Killer is internet hyped shit, japanese should stick to samurai movies, 4reals yo.

2532390_02888473fc_m.jpg

ive been looking for this film for a while cause its out of print, but for some reason netflix has it in there "watch instantly" library. great low budget grindhouse revenge flick. great understated performances all around, and its a well made film to boot. if you have netflix, check it out. also scripted by paul schrader with an early performance from tommy lee jones.

418px-straw_dogs_movie_poster.jpg

thank you for reccomending this film i loved it

cool, glad you liked it. check this one out too if you get the chance same director.

BringMeHeadAlfredoGarcia-Adv.jpg

I saw Rachel Getting Married today and thought it was really good . i doubt anyone on here will like it though

i was wanting to see this. don't think it came local though. heard that speach she does is a dooz.

In Italy during WW II, a patrol of American soldiers discover a space ship that has crash-landed in the woods, and they come across its alien crew. A nearby Nazi unit also finds out about the alien craft, and sends a patrol to capture it and the Americans. When their platoon is attacked only The Sarge, Joey, Mittens, Dolan remain. When they're lost behind enemy lines, Joey thinks he's seen alien in the clear blue moonlight. The next morning, Joey has been unable to convince his friends of what he saw. Mittens and Dolan (thinking the creature was actually a deer) go on a hunt to find food, but they find a seemingly abandoned Nazi camp containing images and studies of a mysterious space craft in the deep forest, sadly they're captured before warning the others. As this happens, The Sarge and Joey discover the UFO themselves along with an alien creature following their every move. Is this alien friend or foe?

"Joey thinks he's seen alien in the clear blue moonlight." lol how descriptive

I don't watch trailers anymore unless its obvious that the film isn't worth it anyways. As soon as the style or theme of the film's looking interesting I turn it off and remember the title, too many spoiler, too much "this summer ... !", even good films get bad (= standardized; increasingly fast cuts towards the end, echoed voice samples from the film, text appearing with heavy bass sound, etc) trailers these days, especially when a different production company is behind the trailer. The only well watchable things are teasers (in the traditional sense) or official trailers that have been directed by the same people who directed the film, not by the producers and obviously not by third-party producers. But that's pretty much only possible with independent films.

I've seen The Woodmans with Kevin Bacon a week ago on television more or less accidentally, it was dubbed in German of course but it was still obvious that it was quite good.

I've seen The Woodmans with Kevin Bacon a week ago on television more or less accidentally, it was dubbed in German of course but it was still obvious that it was quite good.

thats weird, i was thinking about watching this the other day but decided against it. so its worth watching?

Archived