IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

watched an whole bunch of shit today. but then i learned that axl can sing again and that during coachella he did two ac/dc songs with what seemed to be an underwhelming angus, although there's an whole load of shit going on there that i ain't be judgee, but still axl is completely in the vocal range, and much more so than brain johnson was so if i was angus i'd be 'hrmm this bloke would suit our agenda quite rightly' too. Johnson on the other hand is said to be smarted by the suggestion, having had his hearing destroyed by trying to out top gear topgear even before top of the gear had enne foking gear luv. But i would suggest that that candour is nought but conjecture, and we will see where the whole business pans out in a while from laetor.

I also, watching an deep purple documentary .. not like i know nothing about this band, but there is sentimental stuff and i was a leaf blown around the pond today emotionally, for obvious reasons. Anyway, I witnessed Ian Gillam on the John Laws program, a right wing 'shock jock' (well we aren't too shocking over this side of the ponds) from a 1999 interview, decrying the backroom 'people' within the industry that from the behind the scenes runs and completely controls music and if you question anything you are destroyed.

After that i checked out some music that was related to ye lolde dleep plurpllol and associated bands from the period, there was a captain something or other, which used the keys and tried to groove it out, but ultimately, quality always sells. Was nice to know new things though.

Before that i will give kaini credit, there was an eorge inton olab lip (ust o iss im ff [-; ) and the fact that rince ade t o ard .. nwae .. bleSs for doing that even though you as a lower order being see me as some misogynist racist anti environmental wheel chair cliff pushing anti semite (even though i'm half jewish) .. heh (i deserve to create a reason for controversy in personal attack rather than peons just hating me because i ideologically disagree with them (oh no i made a post that i wrote about myself, i'm responsible therefore for everything bad that happened ever (heh, levity chaps)))

nwae, it fucking pisses me off that prince is dead, someone somewhere suggested that it was drug related, which given his religion i find hard to parse. for me a god has passed and the breadth of it is still being processed, hence my mission to listen to much unrelated.

bleSs xat man, an olL hee stan, huem i luef as an hyuemon and an fan. [-

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic