IGNORED

Ahem

Sam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, these tracks are FANTASTIC. I had thought I would be OK waiting another month and a half.

Little things I enjoyed - the Parhelic Triangle bells in Tankakem (which is incredible) and the return of the "is it washable" voice in Rale.

WNSN is pretty disorienting, like Rettic AC, then gels into a beautiful sinister walking rhythm that modulates into something ... odd.

These guys have more ideas in a single track than others have on an album. No wonder we've waited three years.

Untilted took me many listens to like. Probably because I heard it before I was ready for it. I like it now, but the production still seems very dry to me compared to every other album they have ever done.

these tracks are ill, even with the poor quality, sort of remind me of phoenecia's brownout.

Yeah, that's a good comparison, they do now that I think about it. Good thing I adore that album.

Guest Enter a new display name
Untilted took me many listens to like. Probably because I heard it before I was ready for it. I like it now, but the production still seems very dry to me compared to every other album they have ever done.

Yeah, they were trying to make some comedy electronic music compressed into 70 minutes with only 8 tracks. A lot of tracks in there are very good, nevertheless this is not among their best works as a whole album. Untilted had too much emotion compared to anything else they have done, I don't know how to say it... It was not as cold as Confield and Draft 7.30.

lol Confield and Draft 7.30 aren't cold at all.

No, they're both steaming piles :laughing:

Yea your way out of your element rexy. Get with it.

Guest Enter a new display name
lol Confield and Draft 7.30 aren't cold at all.

Yes, they are. Those albums are lifeless and mechanical. I ain't saying they are cold in a bad way, or as a low temperature.

Yea seriously. Those of you who think Confield is cold and mechanical, seriously fail at Autechre and music in general.

yeah, Confield is totally full of life...its probably the most organic sounding album fro autechre's newer albums, and I also think the melodies of Confield are very warm, look at Cfern or Pen Expers!

Archived