IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

Guest IRARI
this now seems to have a release date. that being the 27th of April.

lots of good music are coming out on 27 april 2009

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my second son, miles, is due on that day!

Guest IRARI

awesome, indeed!

Guest Betty

Miles A. Head?

As if you would expect any different from Payphex? I'm happy for Wisp that he got signed to that label but it truly is a cunting piece of shit on any level of customer satisfaction or service.

I agree with the "service" part but I think I can say I am "satisfied".

Guest analogue wings

i heard that wisp had to scrap the shimmering hour and re-record it because they revised the core rules to AD&D

he had to re-roll the songs and 3 of his faves didnt make their saving throws

Miles A. Head?

indeed!

Guest IRARI

Miles A. Head?

were you thinking of miles davis when you said that

because....I........LOVE......YOU!

nah seriously because i loved a couple of your tracks and i'm a bit disappointed by rephlex concerning your album.

for the anecdote, the first time i heard hnipian played by afx at melt! in 2006 (audio provided by watmm) i didn't know it was your music, i thought it was unreleased afx and the track simply blew my mind! also, teddy oggie: at the time it came up on the fake tregaskin myspace, my ears were not extremely educated and i genuinely thought it was afx's work at the beginning!

and apart from that, you truly are one lucky bastard to get released by afx and to have had the opportunity to meet him and talk about music. i know he's just a human being but his music is way more than this, in my opinion.

Thats fine, but you create your own disappointments when you build up so much about one person or one label. I couldn't give a shit if you don't like my music, but when you come in to a thread and say "what has rephlex turned in to wisp is shit", just makes it sound you've set up your own demise. Rephlex has never been anything but Rephlex. If you want to start speculating about what a person or label should be, then you should probably hit the dusty trail back to the subforums and consign yourself to perpetuating fan boy bull shit, you know?

i agree. i MAY have sounded like a total fanboy cunt but deep down, that's what i am!

i just don't like this album, and i'm curious to know how and why they signed you. probably because they just liked the music! :)

it's just that their last releases since like 3 years never disappointed me, some of their albums are legend (to me obviously), and it is their first album in 3 years that deceived me. it might have nothing to do with rephlex

One question I have is, are the 'Bard' tracks or whatever that used to be on your MySpace going to be released anywhere (or already released somewhere I don't know)? I loved those.

Guest bunty
it is simply not my cup of tea.

why do you keep coming back to the thread then? i mean, really, keep bumping it.

The internets would be pretty fucking dull if people only used it to say nice stuff

Archived