IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

it is simply not my cup of tea.

why do you keep coming back to the thread then? i mean, really, keep bumping it.

The internets would be pretty fucking dull if people only used it to say nice stuff

back to the subforum, churl.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's your guys favourite "the shimmering hour by wisp on rephlex records" ?

so far mine is the one on picatrix

the shimmering hour by wisssP on rephlex rekerds

Guest Renivatio
I couldn't give a shit if you don't like my music

"Anybody that forms a group, writes songs and releases records and says they don't care if people like them are complete liars."

-James Dean Bradfield, Manic St. Preachers

Just something to think about. The Fire Above is still the shit tho.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Serious Faggot (who claims to be supportive of rephlex but has never paid for a single release of their's and swings on the nuts of rephlex like tarzan in a gay club for giants)

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Serious Faggot (who claims to be supportive of rephlex but has never paid for a single release of their's and swings on the nuts of rephlex like tarzan in a gay club for giants)

ghostbusters vs alien

Hi Wisp,

Just wondering if you were planning on posting Hospital Head Ephedrine anywhere. I've been trying to get it for like 3 years, ever since you took it off of your myspace page!

The Bard was released on the "Building Dragons" 12", and "The Bard (Postlude)" will be appearing on an upcoming compilation on Hymen records.

oh -- i own that 12", lol! doiiiiii

:ok:

thanks for setting that straight.

Man this isn't even officially out yet and already the d&d'n'b backlash has begun? I personally will be buying this release as well as sending delicious mocha cakes to Wisp through the mail, unsolicited.

Archived