IGNORED

Hello and greetings to ya all I am new to this forum

Guest punk data

Guest punk data

Hello to everyone

My name is Roberto and without furder boring introduction I love work of Autechre.

Their gig in Zagreb 12.03.2008 was smashing, sorry but none recorded that great music.

Someone upload their set from LA 04.04.08 it is a almost same as in Zagreb

THX for the upoad I am listening to it from yesterday IT NOT STOPS SPINNING

Once again Cheers

ROberto

Guest punk data
Their gig in Zagreb 12.03.2008 was smashing

Nice gig, bad sound!

Roberto, dobrodošao...Ja sam iz Rijeke.

Nije bilo toliko loše mi smo bili gore na galeriji jer je dole bila prevelilka gužva a svi su nešti trkeljali i pričali na mobitele fakat nikakav respect za svirku.Meni osobno je bilo jako dobro i fino smo se zabavljali.

Na ovoj snimci iz LA mi je strašna stvar od 12-15 minute mada mislim da je set dosta sličan onome u ZG

Nema veze oni su ionako carevi samplirane glazbe

Pozdrav

Hello to everyone

My name is Roberto and without furder boring introduction I love work of Autechre.

Their gig in Zagreb 12.03.2008 was smashing, sorry but none recorded that great music.

Once again Cheers

ROberto

Hey Roberto, great to see you on this fuckin forum, man. You're gonna love it here. Lots of great topics to browse. Hey damn shame that you werent able to record any of the Zagreb gig but you know what they say ... "SHIT HAPPENS"

Pretty cool to hear that upload you're listening to does not stop spinning. Sounds fuckin radical!

Listen, i recommend you kick back and browse a few topics up in this bitchass.... Crack open a beer, put on some Cavity Job and just take it as it comes, theres some great topics on the forum....take your time to read through all of them.

Guest punk data
Hello to everyone

Once again Cheers

ROberto

Hey Roberto, great to see you on this fuckin forum, man. You're gonna love it here. Lots of great topics to browse. Hey damn shame that you werent able to record any of the Zagreb gig but you know what they say ... "SHIT HAPPENS"

Pretty cool to hear that upload you're listening to does not stop spinning. Sounds fuckin radical!

Listen, i recommend you kick back and browse a few topics up in this bitchass.... Crack open a beer, put on some Cavity Job and just take it as it comes, theres some great topics on the forum....take your time to read through all of them.

THX for great support here is really amazing just about AE which work I love

Yep I am listening every day that set and remasterd version by Fredd-E

It is fantastic how those two are GREAT

Archived