POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC_0118.JPG

HEY HERE IS ME NOT KNOWING SHIT

the most hipster i have ever looked in my life

I imagine the sound from this video being played to a video of Essines walking around with two cups of coffee in slow motion...

Guest Enter a new display name

MoOkC.jpg

**puts Basic Channel t-shirt on, steps in, ruins a group of girls' photo**

CRAIC

LEAKED

LOL exactly :sup:

the one in my right hand is my coffee. the other is for my mother, cream and one sugar. the wind blowing in my face made it terribly hard not to grimace/look stupid. i am a great son. hail satan.

oh my lol .

i was only asking because you mention hipster, yet the only slightly hipster thing i could identify in your pic was the consumer-cofees in either hand, thus i guess i was questioning whether or not you had some sort of ideological antipathy towards these "consumer cofees".

the one in my right hand is my coffee. the other is for my mother, cream and one sugar. the wind blowing in my face made it terribly hard not to grimace/look stupid. i am a great son. hail satan.

oh my lol .

i was only asking because you mention hipster, yet the only slightly hipster thing i could identify in your pic was the consumer-cofees in either hand, thus i guess i was questioning whether or not you had some sort of ideological antipathy towards these "consumer cofees".

i was being facetious and trying to get a rise. i don't consider myself hipster and if i am a hipster i honestly couldn't give a shit. i was travelling through southern bc with my mother and father and we stopped to piss/buy coffee and this pic was a result of said stop. it was too cold to be in a tshirt but i am too awesome to let that bother me.

oh my lol .

who gives a shit were you get your portable coffee from when you're out and about, as long as it tastes good, is in a convenient available location. We're not trying to win some competition here. :facepalm:

Behold! The most hipster I have ever looked in my life!

more oliver twist than hipster :cisfor:

Yay! :nyan:

yeah, you really missed the boat on what hipster means man. hah !!

Not a pic of me, but a few pics I took of some oil on my driveway. People seem to like them.

205671_10150157756651787_503061786_7031864_6024299_n.jpg

216010_10150157756806787_503061786_7031867_5747353_n.jpg

221634_10150157756891787_503061786_7031868_1823844_n.jpg

it's crazy because the different colours stayed the same regardless of viewing angle. I've never seen oil behave like that (or whatever it was, maybe powersteering fluid actually).

I wouldn't have posted them here but there wasn't really anyplace else and I'm not starting a thread over this shit so :trashbear:

oh my lol .

who gives a shit were you get your portable coffee from when you're out and about, as long as it tastes good, is in a convenient available location. We're not trying to win some competition here. :facepalm:

lol whos bein srs here? "gettin a rise", etc... and notice i said 'slightly hipster', so dont take offense to something you do routinely as somethin that makes you a "hipster". i wasnt callin anybody out, oh most certainly not.

Here's me blacked out at the bar:

colinblackoutdrunk.jpg

I spent the afternoon drinking in a giant treehouse in someone's back yard. Didn't really eat anything all day. Went to the bar where I do sound, and blacked out. Woke up on my futon at 4am, not knowing how I got there.

colinblackoutdrunk.jpg

I spent the afternoon drinking in a giant treehouse in someone's back yard. Didn't really eat anything all day. Went to the bar where I do sound, and blacked out. Woke up on my futon at 4am, not knowing how I got there.

wait, you left out the part where there was some girl there you don't remember picking up...

colinblackoutdrunk.jpg

I spent the afternoon drinking in a giant treehouse in someone's back yard. Didn't really eat anything all day. Went to the bar where I do sound, and blacked out. Woke up on my futon at 4am still firm inside a dreadlocked newcomer to the weekly vegan potluck, not knowing how I got there.

wait, you left out the part where there was some girl there you don't remember picking up...

You missed it

:emotawesomepm9:

first I lolled and then freaked out and re-read braintree's post twice. damn you xxx!!!

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived