IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the one in my right hand is my coffee. the other is for my mother, cream and one sugar. the wind blowing in my face made it terribly hard not to grimace/look stupid. i am a great son. hail satan.

oh my lol .

i was only asking because you mention hipster, yet the only slightly hipster thing i could identify in your pic was the consumer-cofees in either hand, thus i guess i was questioning whether or not you had some sort of ideological antipathy towards these "consumer cofees".

who gives a shit were you get your portable coffee from when you're out and about, as long as it tastes good, is in a convenient available location. We're not trying to win some competition here. :facepalm:

lol whos bein srs here? "gettin a rise", etc... and notice i said 'slightly hipster', so dont take offense to something you do routinely as somethin that makes you a "hipster". i wasnt callin anybody out, oh most certainly not.

wicked.

me, well drunk this past saturday with some friends (i'd be the guy). saturday was my uni's big everyone-get-drunk-from-8am-til-late-the-next-morning festival. we kicked it off with a beer olympics -- the douchey kerchief was actually to signify my being on the green team.

HoVIn.jpg

later that day, it seems as though i thought it necessary to wear it as a bonnet

MOnDz.jpg

is that a bamboo garden? looks amazing.

if you ever decide to go on a killing spree or something like that, save this picture for the media. it has that look. love it.

Guest Ranky Redlof

if you ever decide to go on a killing spree or something like that, save this picture for the media. it has that look. love it.

that was a tiny bamboo plant my dad put there 15 years ago. its outta control now. new branches turn up in the middle of our neighbours yard sometimes lol. it looks nice in the spring/summer but its a horrible mess otherwise. He tried to dig it out couple years ago but the roots are spread meter and meters away and it grows back very fast. would not recommend :emotawesomepm9:

the douchey kerchief was actually to signify my being on the green team.

HoVIn.jpg

the douchey kerchief was actually to signify my being on the green team.

Well how do you explain the rest of the douchy outfit ??

Hah (soz)

that was a tiny bamboo plant my dad put there 15 years ago. its outta control now. new branches turn up in the middle of our neighbours yard sometimes lol. it looks nice in the spring/summer but its a horrible mess otherwise. He tried to dig it out couple years ago but the roots are spread meter and meters away and it grows back very fast. would not recommend :emotawesomepm9:

You need to hire some pandas to keep it down.

Salvatorin, that's incredible. I wish that my cards from when I was in highschool or middleschool looked anything like that.

Archived