IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

this will sound ridiculous to some but has anyone else tried running into the building wearing a tracksuit? There are several reasons why going for a 4k run before a job interview is a good idea. I am deadly serious here.

Firstly, they will perceive you as healthy which is a good thing for obvious reasons. They will perceive you as being highly motivated and full of energy. The kind of person who goes for a 4k run immediately before a job interview has energy to spare and then some.

Secondly, exercise will supliment your natural supply of pheromones and studies have shown that both males and females will subconsciously respond favourably to a powerful sweat. Your sweat is more powerful than you can imagine. It is a known fact that children are more likely to accept sweets/gifts off people aged 70+, not because they are old and non-threatening but because they are less able to cleanse regularly and grew up in an age without antiperspirant. This is absolutely serious.

Third, increased bloodflow to the brain and an elevated mood are well known side effects of exercise. Mental reaction times are increased allowing you to fend off difficult questions like "why are you wearing a tracksuit to a job interview?" with ease and with your elevated mood it will be like water off a ducks back. The interviewers will note this, you are in the zone.

Fourth, the interviewers will remember you. This is the easiest way to be remembered by your potential employers without taking a weapon into the interview room.

Guest Rambo

the 4k run track suit thing was meant to be a joke but i think i actually convinced myself halfway through making shit up lol. Maybe this is the true definition of mental illness?

the 4k run track suit thing was meant to be a joke but i think i actually convinced myself halfway through making shit up lol. Maybe this is the true definition of mental illness?

zoooole

I...got the job...

:cerious:

Congrats Osci! Thats brilliant!

YEAH. But also now I'm going to picture you at work all day saying shit like "Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh you want some of this? Fuck you!" behind a desk.

suit check because I have an interview for a job tomorrow. expression pretty much says it all - I'm tired of going to interviews and getting turned down.

GM9Mrl.jpg

You look smart.

And older than your voice.

I thought It made sense ...

Archived