IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

I'd never thought of tattooing instructions to whoever finds my body

hahahah, i got a hearty laugh out of that.

fucking lol so did I

but it is also a funny tattoo in and of itself. not impakt's, I mean the idea of getting actual instructions tattoed on you, like "if found, please contact...etc"

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd never thought of tattooing instructions to whoever finds my body

hahahah, i got a hearty laugh out of that.

fucking lol so did I

but it is also a funny tattoo in and of itself. not impakt's, I mean the idea of getting actual instructions tattoed on you, like "if found, please contact...etc"

essines has that, but it's in bar code.

edit: on his penis

I have "activated" written on mine.

*activates wang*

no way that they're going to do CPR on your wang

it's been around

I have "activated" written on mine.

*activates wang*

no way that they're going to do CPR on your wang

it's been around

yeah, It should say :If you can read this, a condom is still required before play can begin:

The length of the text was a compliment, so as to dull the sting of the insinuation.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

2nd year being a counselor @ the Muscular Dystrophy Association camp a couple weeks ago, my camper is rad, great times.

168248_10151068697373804_2142093428_n.jpg

554476_10151068538623804_1567658402_n.jpg

That water was so freakin cold, doesn't warm up in McCall till August. My camper and I are the founders and leaders of The MDA Polar Bear Club. We got lots of peeps to jump in but only like 6 of 30 had the gumption to stay in the water long enough for the swimming test.

Damn, too slow for a single post. Anyway, to add on that we played Kick Ball for like 5 hours with like 50 peeps up there. Funnest 5 hours I've known this year. My right leg is still sore from the 20+ home runs I kicked outta the park. (No I wasn't pwning on disabled kids ha, it mostly counselors)

colininadryer.jpg

you irresponsible bastard. don't you realise literally numbers of kids die every year by getting into the tumble dryer? numbers!

lol bfc. you were owning them, don't lie man. when I win the lottery and throw the mega-watmm meetup, there will be a kickball tourney.

Naw dawg, it is I that is winning the lottery, and it will be Yayo Kickball. *Wolves out*

Archived