IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erm taking the angle into account at which the pic was shot, compared to the standard sized sink, and also taking the group pic of you with other people into account, good lord impakt, I come to the conclusion that even if the swell factor is taking full effect (assuming the tattooing started at "B") your wirst is way to big for "your" size

erm taking the angle into account at which the pic was shot, compared to the standard sized sink, and also taking the group pic of you with other people into account, good lord impakt, I come to the conclusion that even if the swell factor is taking full effect (assuming the tattooing started at "B") your wirst is way to big for "your" size

Maybe I'm working out and taking creatine, glutamine etc...

And it doesn't matter if I won't like Burial forever, it will always be a period of my life worth remembering....

i hope you still like burial in 5 years

No biggy

[media=]

[/media]

Been contemplating this for the past couple of years.

i hope you still like burial in 5 years

No biggy

[media=]

[/media]

Been contemplating this for the past couple of years.

Do it !!

I mean undo it.

As for the burial tat, i don't wanna talk down the man's emotional investment. Have fun, your da man. woo ;-] tats. haha (sorry dude)

I was teasing. =)

tatty looks good man. You going to leave it like that or build up a sleeve around it? Might be cool to have other electronic music elements/logos/etc weaving through it/around it..

Archived