IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

There are several reasons why going for a 4k run before a job interview is a good idea. I am deadly serious here.

Firstly, they will perceive you as healthy which is a good thing for obvious reasons. They will perceive you as being highly motivated and full of energy. The kind of person who goes for a 4k run immediately before a job interview has energy to spare and then some.

Secondly, exercise will supliment your natural supply of pheromones and studies have shown that both males and females will subconsciously respond favourably to a powerful sweat. Your sweat is more powerful than you can imagine. It is a known fact that children are more likely to accept sweets/gifts off people aged 70+, not because they are old and non-threatening but because they are less able to cleanse regularly and grew up in an age without antiperspirant. This is absolutely serious.

Third, increased bloodflow to the brain and an elevated mood are well known side effects of exercise. Mental reaction times are increased allowing you to fend off difficult questions like "why are you wearing a tracksuit to a job interview?" with ease and with your elevated mood it will be like water off a ducks back. The interviewers will note this, you are in the zone.

Fourth, the interviewers will remember you. This is the easiest way to be remembered by your potential employers without taking a weapon into the interview room.

*jots it down*

220px-Freud_ca_1900.jpg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

says this

The shops in this thread are friggin hilarious by the way.

posts lowest resolution possible photo of face

I just randomly sized it in Photoshop so it wouldn't be gigantic on the forums.

NOh3a.jpg

Getting prepared to go to a protest against Quebec government in a rainy weather.

Nice lamp you got there.

ta1q45.png

This was my favorite moment.

73f1wo.jpg

Also, I have this fantasy in my head that living in England involves staying up all night drinking and wandering around in lush greenery. I know it can't be true but this video isn't helping matters.

Guest uptown devil

not a picture.... me + beer + idiot earlier today...

[youtubehd]YmHQg216LTU[/youtubehd]

lol, gotta love those random urges to sprint when you're shitfaced.

Also, I have this fantasy in my head that living in England involves staying up all night drinking and wandering around in lush greenery. I know it can't be true but this video isn't helping matters.

It is very true.

Archived