IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

I roll up my sleeves all the time. Unless I'm in the D, where it is so cold.

Can't get away with fucking t shirts at a wedding but you can always roll that shit!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best part is the rivers and lakes are flooding due to ridiculous run off because of the heat SO I COULDN'T EVEN GO JUMP IN A LAKE TO COOL OFF. FUCK YOU, GOD.

damn nice bit of wonky ankle there

rolled up sleeves? what are you, a mechanic?

what's wrong with rolled up sleeves now

Wow!

Also, nice tie placement essie. The tip should just touch the belt ... so should the tie *ba-dum*

*docks*

thanks encey, but the tie is a bit short, i was a little hunched. was damn near perfect. also my dad bought me that tie for prom and complained, saying "you're never going to wear this again!". I've worn it to every wedding i've attended since then, it's my favorite tie!

ala, your only tie.

The only wedding i've attended, (besides one in my mother's womb where dress sense didn't matter). I wore a pinstripe suit with a nice white shirt but no tie. Fucking strange this having a long strip of fabric hanging around your neck. It doesn't even serve any purpose, like maybe if you could use it as a napkin, or as a vertical pencil case or something. But no, i can't see that being allowed.

Thankfully they are losing vogue rapidly. Hooray. Although i'm sure the tie manufacturers are negotiating with the fashion cartels as we speak to engineer a resurgence.

Fucking ties.

ala, your only tie.

The only wedding i've attended, (besides one in my mother's womb where dress sense didn't matter). I wore a pinstripe suit with a nice white shirt but no tie. Fucking strange this having a long strip of fabric hanging around your neck. It doesn't even serve any purpose, like maybe if you could use it as a napkin, or as a vertical pencil case or something. But no, i can't see that being allowed.

Thankfully they are losing vogue rapidly. Hooray. Although i'm sure the tie manufacturers are negotiating with the fashion cartels as we speak to engineer a resurgence.

Fucking ties.

Nah, ties are cool if used properly to contrast or enhance a shirt when wearing a suit jacket or sport coat. That's really what they're for. Ties also look good on a tall dude like essines; it breaks up the big white (or whatever) space created by the dress shirt.

Ties are underrated.

Every fucking douchebag in this country "dresses" with some loud striped untucked dress shirt, wide open spread collar with no tie, and jeans. It looks horrible. Ties and tucked in shirts are a breath of fresh air.

Brah.jpg

You dont need to be a mechanic to roll up yer sleeves.

It's so popular that some shirts even come with strategically placed buttons to help you with the process.

Ties and tucked in shirts are a breath of fresh air.

lol, are you sure now? That tucked in and tied up is going to lead to fresh air. heh.

I'm coming from a time where you wouldn't be let in any club without dress shoes, not to mention all the other crap. So am quite happy to hang on to any advances in relaxing stupid conventions. And rest assured that the douche you provided an example of would be quite happy wearing a tie and tucking in his shirt were that the fashion of the time. If it was the uniform he had to don so that he could look appropriate in the eyes of the bimbos that he's out chasing that night.

I do agree however that jeans are stupid.

I used to think jeans were stupid, but my recent purchase of rather slim (not hipster skinny, btw—I'm too much of a fatty to get away with that) black jeans has changed my mind.

I would never wear blue jeans though, fuck that shit.

Archived