IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Oh god it's not that Sam Adams cherry wheat, is it? I've actually warned a stranger about that beer at the supermarket.

Just made my first proper dinner in the new flat (previous dinners were pizza and toast).

Wholemeal pasta, spinach, plum tomatoes and Lloyd Grossman tomato and chilli sauce.

Also having a nice G&T with ice.

Guest jasondonervan

Instant coffee (yeah, I know) and cookies with massive hunks of chocolate in 'em.

I'm comfortable with who I am

tumblr_m906oqxxeL1r4keewo1_1280.jpg

Had a korean bowl of buckwheat noodles, spinach, grilled chicken cabbage, onions and carrots with spicy sesame dressing for breakfast...

For lunch, im totally hitting up this awesome sports grill near my work for delicious slider cheeseburgers cooked medium with cheddar, waffle fries with a side of au jus, and a bubbly club soda with lime. yum.

Guest Gravity

Garlic beer.

Om nom, and indeed, nom.

That sounds interesting.

Had a korean bowl of buckwheat noodles, spinach, grilled chicken cabbage, onions and carrots with spicy sesame dressing for breakfast...

For lunch, im totally hitting up this awesome sports grill near my work for delicious slider cheeseburgers cooked medium with cheddar, waffle fries with a side of au jus, and a bubbly club soda with lime. yum.

Today was a good day.

Garlic beer.

Om nom, and indeed, nom.

That sounds interesting.

Today was a good day.

:wink:

forgot to mention the sliders are on these awesome little toasted brioche buns and the burgers are super juicy with the cheese melted when they're stacked. the waffle fries are the good kind- not like the double fried ones... theyre crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, dipped in one of those little porcelain ketchup cup and straight into my mouf. i'll be simultaneously playing with my phone, watching some tennis/golf/insert espn program here/etc, and spacing off into the dim lit, usually empty space behind the sports bar which is usually super dead on weekdays during lunch. i like how it's so underrated of a place and the food's so tasty. going out with my gal or friends or fam to eat is surely fun, but there's also something so nice about eating in solitude in the middle of a workday at some random sports grill.