IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

It seems if you consume something with Sriracha and eat a banana soon afterwards, it tastes like avocado.

I've been conducting similar experiments myself on a daily basis. Fire in the hole!

• 2 weeks later...

Tooheys Old.

Have you tried Coopers Stout? (yellow label) That stuff is beautiful. All Coopers beers are superb in fact. Actually Aussies brew some real good beer, that Bohemien beer is especially good.

I'm consuming a can of Kronie and some ginger biscuits.

Holy fuck I love scallops!!

I like all seafood, only thing I aint too keen on is whelks, though if push came to shove I'd suck them up too.

baFy7Aq.jpg?1

not good. not good at all.

Christ, I can't imagine how bad that tastes...

@Beerwolf

Same here, love all the sea beasties.

Had whelks for the first time year before last. weren't bad, looked like snails but same texture as squid.

@Uptown Devil

I saw Whisky in a capri sun type pouch in Tesco in Devon yesterday, but that can takes the biscuit.

Edited by hello spiral

Guest uptown devil

@Uptown Devil

I saw Whisky in a capri sun type pouch in Tesco in Devon yesterday, but that can takes the biscuit.

was it one of these?

pocket-shots-xl.jpg

because i have one of those in my possession as well.

that scotch in a can was bad enough to pour back in the can. i was trying to drink it neat though.. maybe if i dumped like 20oz of gingerale in it it might be drinkable.

Similar, it was this:

254807.jpg

Difference being the twist off lid.

Made me laugh when I saw it 'cos we used to do this at ATP with the capri-sun 'sport' pouches that had the twist caps. Pour out the drink, funnel whisky or jaeger into it and then walk into the stage areas with it in your pocket.

Yeah, ginger ale will cover most sins. Or those KA black grape or fruit punch sodas.