IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

put some olive oil on the outside of some slices of seeded bread then loads of salami meats and rocket inside, then cooked that shit on the george foreman. eating that with some hot ass mustard its good

Just had a jerk tofu wrap from the vegan place down the block

Amazing

extremely fresh farm ingredients

perfectly spicy

and they fry the wrap so it's crunchy like a quesadilla

Edited by LimpyLoo

Similar, it was this:

254807.jpg

Difference being the twist off lid.

Made me laugh when I saw it 'cos we used to do this at ATP with the capri-sun 'sport' pouches that had the twist caps. Pour out the drink, funnel whisky or jaeger into it and then walk into the stage areas with it in your pocket.

Yeah, ginger ale will cover most sins. Or those KA black grape or fruit punch sodas.

Holy lol, this is messing with my head. I can't decide if it's a great idea or retarded. Festival friendly? You willingly want people to know that your whiskey works great for being drunk straight from the Eco Refill Pack™ and turning them into total fuckwads?

Around here they would actually pat you down (very lightly, no PSA-style) and smell whatever container you had, so I usually carried baggy pants and hid a small bottle of southern comfort near my junk.

[naga chilli vodka pic]

Goodness!

Actually rather pleasant, in that my-throat-and-tongue-are-covered-in-fire-ants kind of way.

Definitely have to try this sometime.

Edited by chimera slot mom

Guest Ron Manager

001.jpg"

today so far

lol. A+ for effort. i trust you smashed the lighters open and drank the fluid.

Edited by Ron Manager