IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

We done a octopus:

DSCI0222_zps62408ece.jpg

That tattoo - the image - looks like an Ernst Haeckel plate! I dig it. And nice octopus. :cool:

I'm consuming a smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, banana, almond milk, and ~1.5 cups of fresh spinach and kale from the market. bout to bake some yams.

Edited by luke viia

Wow impressive man! Is octopus expensive? (I've had it a number of times at sushi joints etc but never seen it for sale whole!)

Nope. We'd just walked to a newly opened supermarket. Was in their fishmonger bit, came to £3.twentysomethingpence.

We done a octopus:

That tattoo - the image - looks like an Ernst Haeckel plate! I dig it. And nice octopus. :cool:

Not familiar with Ernst Haeckel, will check it out.

Those are my lady's arms. It's a thistle.

Popcom + San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa.

I had Brazilian bbq tonight which means ungodly amounts of roasted fatty meats. Drank an espresso to calm the roiling waves and lo I am still up 6 hours later. Also I instantly converted the bbq into an explosion in my toilet upon returning home. I am a machine.

I'm two weeks late in quoting this, but this is now my favorite post in this thread.

Edited by ambermonk

• 3 weeks later...

A bloke at the pub who looks like raoul moat just gave us some monkey nuts. They're soft and horrible but I'm still eating.

lol

Octopus again. One each this time.

And scallops!

• 1 month later...

i housed the shit out of a veggie lasagna. im gonna spend all day tomorrow making a huge stewpot of the most delicious chicken noodle soup ever devised by man.