IGNORED

So I finally got Peel Sessions yesterday

springymajig

yeah both peel sessions are among Ae's best work. the first track of peel session2 was the first track i ever downloaded, that was before the release of the ep (& that was damned long on a 56K modem). i was stuck by the melody.

drane is my all time favourite Ae song since first aired

utterly seconded. has been this way since i first heard it in late 2001 or early '02. nothing has challenged it's rightful place as THE Ae track.

Springy -can't believe you've only just picked it up. shocking! ;-)

Hehe yeah I know... I just didn't think it was worth spending that much money on 3 tracks, but I have a decently paid job at the moment and it was pretty cheap on bleep so I thought I'd give it a go.

It's kinda bad in a way... whenever I hear something as good as Drane for the first time, it makes me kinda depressed about other music, because NOTHING else will do for me what that song will do. Drane has hit me in that way harder than anything else I've heard in the last few years.

I've always had the same vision going on in my head when listening to Drane - and say the same thing to anyone else in the room anytime it's on. It's that gorgeous synth that bristles and squirts through the majority of the track - in my mind it's the nearest anyone has ever come to making sound behave like liquid... squeezed and squirted through the filters like fluid in a pressurised system.. like the mercury equivalent of sound.

it makes sense to me ok?

weed you are a pathetic human being

Oooh I see some attention whoring opportunities are available in the mu-ziq sub forum, why don't you fix yourself a warm bath, get comforrtable, and head over there

And keep your laptop plugged in... it's sexier that way

i dont own a laptop

and i rarely post in these types of threads

let me talk about music once in a while without u fucking being critical

horrible del reference on watmm btw via your name

i dont own a laptop

and i rarely post in these types of threads

let me talk about music once in a while without u fucking being critical

horrible del reference on watmm btw via your name

you're not really doing yourself any favours here weed.... your "this thread is jb7" post is hardly insightful "talk about music" is it.... calling "jazzband" on a thread discussing a record in a relevant subforum is hardly "jazzband" is it....

making 20 empty threads about deadmaus in a week could be considered just that though.

Archived