IGNORED

I Heart Huckabees

autopilot

Guest assegai
I saw it a while ago but I thought it was great! I'm sure it'd be a lot funnier if I know more about existentialism and philosophy but I still thought it was hilarious.

sonic youth's cover of that carpenter's track is fucking great.

Actually that's the only song I don't like on the soundtrack, lol! I like the music but I can't stand his flat, melodramatic singing style; I think it sounds wanky.

This movie is really great! Hilarious and brilliantly executed.

Fuck Little Miss Sunshine and Juno this has nothing to do with that shit.

Guest sodar

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This actually works.... Empty 2 liter bottles also work, although you have to do it longer to achieve the desired effect :P

Really? Awesome! I always thought it was a metaphor for meditation/being present. I guess the sudden smack grounds you in the present and clears your mind.

"Don't call it the ball thing. Call it pure being."

don't mean to be a dick but the gent signed to rephlex thinks it's crap whereas the gent who thinks it's the best movie ever has the myspace logo in his signature. i'm going to try and not let this affect how i approach watching it.

No offense to wisp intended, but what does being signed to an underground music label have to do with movies?

Guest zaphod
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This actually works.... Empty 2 liter bottles also work, although you have to do it longer to achieve the desired effect :P

actually a job works pretty well too

its not really a bad movie at all. It is a funny and fun to watch. Some people just have the impression that it is supposed to mean something and is just faking it. Like its trying to be something. It is what it is.

yeah i didn't get a pretentious vibe at all, quite the contrary, the premise is quite absurd and feels like a play someone would write at high school for philosophy class. i didn't lol but it's ok.

Archived