IGNORED

I Heart Huckabees

autopilot

don't mean to be a dick but the gent signed to rephlex thinks it's crap whereas the gent who thinks it's the best movie ever has the myspace logo in his signature. i'm going to try and not let this affect how i approach watching it.

don't mean to be a dick but the gent signed to rephlex thinks it's crap whereas the gent who thinks it's the best movie ever has the myspace logo in his signature. i'm going to try and not let this affect how i approach watching it.

What's Rephlex some kind of exercise equipment?

You ask for opinions, then demean the ones you disagree with?

I've seen better.

I'm not demeaning the opinions, just the people who have them.

I enjoyed it, it's certainly not shit except perhaps in the context of how great it thinks it is.

Jude Law surprised me, thought he was rather excellent in it.

What's Rephlex some kind of exercise equipment?

my nan got me a rephlex for christmas, my upper gimboids are practically bursting out of this tanktop.

for some reason, last time I watched this was with a group of about 10 people, and we all burst into laughter when Lily tomlin gets hit with the sprinklers.

i thought it was fun and clever. very quotable.

"you can't deal with my infinite nature, can you?"

"that is so not true ... wait, what does that even mean?

Archived