IGNORED

Leah

Bob Dylan

Guest abusivegeorge
Leah seems really happy, untroubled, content with the hand life has dealt her. She is in a loving relationship with a person she adores, and who adores her; and now she's pregnant and couldn't be happier. I wonder why so many people here hate her!

lol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leah seems really happy, untroubled, content with the hand life has dealt her. She is in a loving relationship with a person she adores, and who adores her; and now she's pregnant and couldn't be happier. I wonder why so many people here hate her!

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

Guest Gary C

faaagggooot

They are secretly jealous that the bearded guy babby formed her

• 3 years later...

Kind of creepy to dig this one up.

very. especially if you consider that i started thinking of Leah because of digging up Brian Peppers recently. this was the first result for "leah watmm".

"So lover won't you stay with me, til the boatman comes...

Because I don't care about the past or future, when this existence is probably all we have. And so the lives we make are all that matter, so let's live to love and love to live."

"live to love and one to live"

Profound innit

Page 73 girl is a true good fuck, while Leah was just the girl next door.

But man this thread is 4 years old, and 4 years ago thing was already soooo old. Man it's been a while!

Archived