IGNORED

dang, four years later and this place is still chuggin' along

Guest ms-dos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos

ah, all of these are familiar names. it's like there's a chunk of my brain that's been dedicated to long-term watmm memory storage. i don't remember anything from college, but i remembered that theocide lives (and will die) in escondido.

have you guys seen this man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcpXVPBHIgk

(check his channel) :shade:

Guest PigeonSt

Woah what the fuck. The planets must be aligned.

MS DOS if you will keep up with your fantasy baseball team I can get you a spot in my friend's league.

MS-DOS and PigeonSt in the same topic ?! It's like the good ol' days again

*Hooks up dial up modem and tries to connect to Morpheus and Audiogalaxy server *

Guest ms-dos

haha, this is awesome.

pigeon: i've already been roped into a few leagues this season, and if i put too much on my plate i'm liable to totally lose my appetite and throw it all away. i believe we haven't spoken since the tigers got really, really good and then pretty bad again.

*notices a few curly hairs growing in peculiar places*

*jacks it to yearbook photos*

Guest PigeonSt
haha, this is awesome.

pigeon: i've already been roped into a few leagues this season, and if i put too much on my plate i'm liable to totally lose my appetite and throw it all away. i believe we haven't spoken since the tigers got really, really good and then pretty bad again.

*notices a few curly hairs growing in peculiar places*

*jacks it to yearbook photos*

Yeah that sounds right about the Tigers. It was fun while it lasted. Dumbrowski doesn't know what the hell he's doing. That D-Train contract and trading for Edwin Jackson. Oh and trading away Jair Jurjens...he doesn't know pitching.

Guest ms-dos

at least there's no way they won't improve upon last season. that lineup will definitely score some runs, and if i remember right, every starting pitcher either had an off-year or spent significant time on the DL last season.

i'm still curious to see how all of those prospects they sent to florida pan out. they basically traded all of their farm talent for one fantastic power-hitter (who i'm a big fan of, but ... damn).

Guest thanksomuch
what i gleaned from the first page of GB:

- leah's pregnant

- her tits

- joyrex is getting whacked off by robots in the mall

- variance almost had a release date but then it didn't (so close this time dylan! (is :squarepusher: still a smiley?))

- essines still has a head of hair that would make a golden retriever jealous -- someone plz throw up an essines' hair gif

- mcgriff is serving up fresh lols

- batcock still occupies a spot on page 1 of the site's most popular subforum

as for the new: it's nice to see that dubstep made its rounds and that atop's wife is taking a shit.

all right, here comes two pages of "who's this dos guy."

really, i just came to see who won the fantasy baseball league.

well hello to you too :P

Guest thanksomuch
hi ms. thanksomuch

i see you're in charge of keeping these guys in line. how's that working out for you?

it's like winning the Special olympics

Guest thanksomuch

no i am saying it's very rewarding and i am so greatful for all the life lessons you guys have learned me over the years.

super-retard.JPG

Archived