IGNORED

dang, four years later and this place is still chuggin' along

Guest ms-dos

Guest ms-dos

what i gleaned from the first page of GB:

- leah's pregnant

- her tits

- joyrex is getting whacked off by robots in the mall

- variance almost had a release date but then it didn't (so close this time dylan! (is :squarepusher: still a smiley?))

- essines still has a head of hair that would make a golden retriever jealous -- someone plz throw up an essines' hair gif

- mcgriff is serving up fresh lols

- batcock still occupies a spot on page 1 of the site's most popular subforum

as for the new: it's nice to see that dubstep made its rounds and that atop's wife is taking a shit.

all right, here comes two pages of "who's this dos guy."

really, i just came to see who won the fantasy baseball league.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos
you were mentioned in the "old school watmm" thread... i remember you fully y0!

so... what brings you back?

well, first it was nostalgia. this was the first bb that i ever posted to regularly.

then i remembered all the cool posters like you, and i wondered if there was any active southern california crew these days.

i also want to know if syncalapse is still spiking in the chi-town library bathroom and if zelah has come out.

word up... i'm not in southern cali anymore... i miss it fully... living in florida now!

sini hasn't been around for a few months... i can't nec. say i agree with the guy, but i'd proudly stand by his side in a time of war!

zelah... i don't know!

pabs and rod... haven't seen rod in a while... pabs posted a few days ago i think!

wisp is ballin' as per usual!

theocide... well... he got banned! actually, all of escondido got banned... even brian ellis and lion! goffer is the only survivor!

Archived